So now you can understand.. delivery will differ from woman to woman boys.. so please calm down and wait..

Santhosh went to the corner seat and closed his eyes and folded his hands and started to do prayer...

He is small boy than others, so its obvious that he is more scared than us.. Devaraj said while all others looking at him..

All sat in the chairs and waiting for any news from nurse or the doctor..

Meenakshi was walking and doing small exercise and squats for more than two hours.. doctor came and again made her to lay down on the bed and check how much she dilated now..

Good it's eight cms now.. keep doing the same thing and we will expect the baby soon.. don't drink water from now on.. in an hour or so you may deliver the baby.. keep going.. Anupama said and went out..

But the intensity of the pain increases and Meenakshi was screaming and crying in pain..

Rudra can't able to see her in pain came out and breathed heavily.. Achuth looked at him and ran from there making others to snap their heads to the side and all others ran to him..

How is she? Where is she? What happened? What she is doing? All bombarded with questions..

Rudra had tears in his eyes and hugged Achuth who is standing beside him for comforting himself...

Rudra.. what happened kanna? Shiva thatha asked patting his shoulders...

I can't see her in this state thatha.. screaming in pain.. sobbing till her throat went dry and even can't drink water as she wish.. mom.. how many hours she have to suffer like this.. God... He cried..

Let me see her.. where is she now.. Soundarya asked controlling herself looking at her son who is crying uncontrollably..

Beside the OT.. there is a small room.. he whispered and all went there and nurse who is looking at them from afar opened her mouth wide and ran from there to inform the doctor..

Soundarya ran to her and looked at Meenakshi who is holding the wall with both palms and walking slowly..

Athai... She cried more looking at her and she engulfed her into a comfortable hug...

I can't do this.. it's torturing pain.. I can't.. she said and Krish and Achuth came and helped her to sit on the small bed..

Annaaa... She cried in their arms and without knowing the all started to shed tears looking at their baby sister who is suffering in pain..

It's okay ma.. just for few minutes.. for your baby ma.. please.. Charanjeet said kneeling down before her and caressed her knuckles..

She shook her head like denying that and clutched his hands that tell him the pain she is going through...

Ammmaaaaa..... She kept her face in Krish's chest and sobbed while shouting...

Shiva thatha stood outside can't able to see her like that and Rudra was hugging Devaraj turning to the opposite side from her..

What's happening here? Anupama came inside and asked them angrily...

Where were you while my sister is suffering in pain? Do something now.. look at her.. take her inside the OT and take the baby out.. it's enough for her.. all her brother's started saying different things at a time and Anupama closed her ears and grunted..

Shut up.. I just don't want to hear any other words.. are you all out of your mind and why you are here with her now? Do you want her to get affected by germs and virus from you all? Idiots.. do you all have any basic common sense and brain? Soundarya what's all these? She is almost dilated and I just asked her to walk for few minutes and went to ready the OT and you all came and doing the drama here? This is hospital not your home..