Chapter 17

Rudra is leaving in early morning flight.. Meenakshi woke up at three o'clock and took bath and went to Pooja room.. she cleaned and changed the dried flowers into new one.. then she lit the lamp and prayed.. she is specially praying for Rudra and his victory..

She started to sing a devotional song.. hearing her mesmerizing voice Soundarya who woke up just, came downstairs and stood outside of the Pooja room... she prayed along with her..

After she finished her singing...

Meena ma... We can hear your singing throughout the day.. you have an amazing voice.. really talented girl you are..she said and caressed her head..

She took blessings from her..

I'll go and wake up him athai..

Ok ok.. go...

She went to her room and and looked Rudra who is sleeping peacefully..

She went near him and called him...

Enanga!!!

Enanga??? She called him.. but he didn't opened his eyes..

Enanga.. please wake up.. she shook him.. and he stirred in his sleep...

Enanga... it's getting late.. please wake up.. she said and he opened his eyes.. she smiled looking at him..

Good morning!!! He said..

Haan??. she looked at him..

Usually in her house they won't wish and greet good morning and all to others.. and she is not used to do this and she don't know this..

Rudra smiled at her and went towards the bathroom..

She went to the kitchen and started to prepare coffee for all.. all came and settled in living room because they have to send off Rudra.. she made coffee and served them..

Rudra also got ready and came down with his luggage.. his driver went and fetch other luggages from the room and kept in the car dicky..

Do you want anything to eat kanna? Soundarya asked him..

No amma.. I'll have at Mumbai.. we all will have breakfast together there .

Oh!! Good..

All the best kanna.. Shiva thatha said and he hugged him..

Thanks thatha..

All the best da.. do well as usual.. and take care da.. his father wished and hugged him and patted his back..

Soundarya hugged him and kissed his cheeks..

Eat well and take ample rest.. please take care of yourself..

Sure ma.. you also take care..

Thatha.. please take care.. and call me after reaching our house there.. I'll try my level best to atten the surgery..

Sure da.. don't worry about me.. you go and play well..

I wanted to be with you thatha.. he said emotionally.. I'm sorry thatha..

Chi chi.. don't get emotional for this things.. Deva and Soundarya will be with me na? Then why you are worrying.. you just concentrate on the match.. that's enough..

Ok thatha.. but please update me regularly..

Meenakshi went inside the Pooja room and brought a plate with lited camphor and vermillion..

She extended the plate in front of him and he took blessings of the god.. and she asked Soundarya to keep the vermillion on his forehead..

Amma.. vendam.. he denied immediately...