Chapter 6

It's been a few days that Shiva thatha had discharged from the hospital.. 

So can I start the marriage work? He asked Rudra who is now feeding his breakfast..

Yes thatha.. and I have one or two conditions.. if you are ok with it, you can proceed the marriage arrangements.. 

What's that?

I want to get married as soon as possible because in two months there is another test match for me and I'm going to Australia for that... 

Ok.. 

Then, I don't want to expose my wife, I mean Meenakshi and my marriage to anyone other than us . I need some time and I'll eventually tell about us to the world.. I just want you to understand me.. I'll hide the marriage.. it's safe for Meenakshi too.. because you know paparazzi.. he said.. 

That's fine.. not an big issue... It's ok with me if you want to hide your marriage and your wife to outsiders.. but not more than six months.. I'll give you six months time and make her understand and let her know about your lifestyle and we will announce the marriage and arrange for an reception.. 

Sure thatha... I'll... 

Good.. then I'll talk with Murugan now..

Who is that? 

Her foster father... 

Oh!!! Ok... Then he left from there.. and Shiva thatha dialled Murugan's mobile number..

Hello!! Murugan said after attending the call..

Hello, Murugan, it's me Shiva Kumar.. how are you? 

I'm fine sir.. how are you all? He asked 

We are fine.. I called you to inform this good news, my grandson, Rudra accepted this marriage proposal.. I'll come there with my family directly in a week and will finalise about the marriage things.. 

Oh is it..!! Very happy to hear.. 

Yes.. I'll call you before a day and inform when we will be coming there.. is it fine for you?

Yes yes.. fine.. I'll inform this to my family and do the arrangements...

See Murugan.. I'll talk with you in person about other things, no need to do any extra arrangements, just make sure Meenakshi is ok with this and be normal.. we just wanted to Rudra meet Meenakshi once before marriage that's it.. just her coffee is enough for us.. 

Ha ha!! So nice of you sir.. Meenakshi is very lucky to be in your family.. 

No need to say this.. we are lucky to have her hereafter with us.. ok, take care and I'll inform about our arrival.. 

Ok sir.. you too take care.. with that they ended the call..

Shiva thatha called Soundarya and informed her about this.. 

Haan mama.. I want to buy an silk saree for my daughter.. shall we go shopping? 

Ok.. no no, I'll call the shop and ask them to bring the sarees here, ask Rudra to stay at home while they come, and make him to select the saree.. 

This is a good idea mama.. I'll inform him.. 

And also call Deva and ask him to come home.. 

Ok mama. 

Dai kanna.. Soundarya called Rudra who is sitting in the terrace... 

Why you are sitting here? 

Nothing maa.. tell..