Chapter 27

Next morning..

Meenakshi was helping Rudra's last minute packing stuffs and arranging his luggages.. she also packed few snacks she made like last time.. all of his friends called her and asked for the snacks, especially Charanjeet and Krish.. so she packed a lot snacks for them..

What ma? Everything is ok va? He asked coming from closet..

Hmmm.. I packed everything.. she said

Ladoo... He called and turned her to face him.. from morning she is not being herself... She Just feeling so sad that he is going away from her again.. she just can't tolerate this gap between them..

Meenakshi.. don't be like this.. I already explained about this and this is my work ma.. why are you keeping your face like that? From early morning itself I'm talking with you about this and how can I go with a pleasant mood if I see my wife like this...? Haan?

Hmmm... She just smile at him and he sighed and hugged her... please de, don't test my patience and don't make me to drop this match because of you.. the caption and coach called and spoke with me about my contribution to this series.. I can't back off suddenly de.. then in further matches the chances of selecting me will be a question mark...

Sorry... Neenga ooruku poringa nu kashtama iruku... Adhan enaku ena seiradhu nu puriyala.. enna mannichidunga... She said with tears in her eyes...
( I'm feeling sad that you are going.. I just don't know what to do)

Meenakshi.... He cupped her cheeks.. See, even I will miss you too... Too much that I can't even describe in words... And I don't even know how I'm going to sleep at night without having you beside me, in my arms.. I'm addicted to you and your smell de.. think about me also... He said softly...

Hmmmm.... But I don't feel good today... My instincts saying that something bad is going to happen.. that's why I'm scared .

Ladoo... He pecked her.. nothing will happen de...

No no no... Please listen to me... Just be careful where ever you go and take care of yourself.. please remember that I'll be waiting for you, for your return... And please play with conscious.. and call me daily atleast once.. please..

Ok madam... Sure.. I'll take care of myself.. and you... Just remember everything I said.. ok? He cooed her..

Hmmm... Ok... She smiled

Haan... Appada.. for this small smile I'm waiting from morning... He said and they had a small intimate moment and he left...

In next two days Devaraj,. Soundarya and Shiva thatha went to Singapore...leaving her all alone again...

After dinner Meenakshi went to her room and laid down on the bed...

She thought about Rudra.. he didn't even called me after reaching there.. where he will be now? Did he has dinner? What he will be doing? Etc..

Her mobile ringing sound made her come out of her thoughts and he took her mobile from the night stand and looked at the video call.. she attended the call..

Before leaving Rudra thought how to make /attend a video call and how to make normal call everything..

Ladoo... He called her immediately after she attends the call ..

She smiled broadly seeing him in video call..

How are you? Did you had dinner? Where are you? She asked...

I'm in hotel room Meenakshi... I just had dinner and came to room.. he replied while keeping his mobile in the wardrobe and removed his shirt..

What are you doing? She asked at closed her eyes...