Chapter 32

Podhum.. please... Meenakshi whined getting kisses from him..

( It's enough)

Mmcchhh What de? Rudra said looking at her who is looking at him while panting with swollen lips..

Romba Azhaga iruka de.. ipadi.. innum.. una yedavadhu panite irukanum pola iruku..

( You are very beautiful... Like this.. very beautiful.. I just wanted to do something to you always)

Ponga... She turned to her left and covered her with comforter..

Mmcchhh... Nalla, inda lemon colour idupu theriyura madiri saree katitu vandhu ne dhana en mooda mathura.. naan ena panradhu?

( You only draped saree showing your lemon coloured waist and changed my mood, what can I do)

He said and removed the comforter and unpinned her saree in a fraction of second..

Haaan.. she gasped.. what are you doing?

Do you want me to explain each and everything? He asked with a smirk..

She nodded no fastly..

Hmmm... He hummed and again kissed her forehead and nose, kissed her both cheeks and kissed near her throat pulse.. she gasped and clutched his hair...

He continuously pecked her neck and bites and sucked giving many hickeys and she felt wet there from the pleasures...

He bited her blouse hook and opened the hook one by one.. he kissed below her puppies and started to kiss her tummy... He bited and sucked near her navel making her toes curl in ecstasy... She was moaning continuously... He sat and removed his shirt...

He again went upwards and removed her blouse and brazier by turning her back.. then he latched his warm mouth on her perk and covered them with the comforter...

At morning....

Rudra groaned hearing calling bell sound and opened his eyes with a lot of struggle.. he looked at the clock that shows quarter past ten.. he rubbed his face and looked at Meenakshi who is sleeping on him and kissed her forehead and made her to sleep comfortably on the bed . She whined in sleep and slept turning other side..

He went to the cupboard and wore his shirt and opened the door..

Why you are late? What you are doing? Krish asked him..

This idiot.. Rudra mumbled and facepalmed..

Are you even a married man? He asked raising his eyebrows..

Whatever.. come.. lets go and get ready.. we are going out for brunch today... All boys are coming.. he said and tried to go inside..

No.. just go to your room.. I'll come...

Why man? Let me inside...

I can't let you inside.. just go and lock yourself in your room.. we will be there in forty five minutes.. he said and closed the door on his face.. Krish kicked the door and went to his room..

What happened? Jhanvi asked looking at him who is talking within himself...

He said what happened and Jhanvi laughed hard..

You are really an idiot... She said and he knocked her head..

Why de?

Did he behaved like this before?

No.. he nodded..

Then, why he did that today?

I don't know that Jhanvi.. he said frustrated..