Chapter 73

In the mean time Charanjeet called Amrita and informed her about the arrival of the baby.. she informed him that they will come at afternoon with lunch for all.. she informed the same with Shanti ma and she thanked God immediately for the blessings for the beautiful family..

Shiva thatha called Murugan, Meenakshi's father and informed him about the delivery and he said that they will come there as soon as possible.. he called Devaraj's PA and informed him to arrange for their travel.. 

How is the baby Rudra? How she looks? Like you or Meenakshi? Soundarya asked in excitement..

He chuckled and again tears gathered in his eyes.. 

She is.. just so cute you know.. just very very cute.. so small, like... I just held her with both palms.. that's all.. big doe eyes, cute pouty lips , small and sharp nose.. and even thick hairs, exactly like her.. like her mom.. he looked at everyone and said.. 

All smiled in content hearing this.. 

Here.. drink this.. Charanjeet gave him a bottle of water and he chugged it in a go.. 

Thanks.. I badly needed this.. he said and Aalim patted his shoulders and gesture him to sit and all sat on the chairs laid out there..

After half an hour, a nurse came and told them that they shifted her to the private room and they can go and see her in the floor no 4, room no 12..

They all went to the said floor and opened the room to look at Meenakshi who is sleeping soundly in tired.. 

When she will wake up? Rudra asked sitting beside her..

In an hour or two.. she will be exhausted, and the sleep and rest is important for her now.. if the baby cries or wakes up.. call me I'll be sitting in the corner of this floor.. I'll come and make formula milk for now.. and she can get her mother's feed after Meenakshi wakes up.. she said in a breath and left..

They all rushed to the small crib and looked at the baby.. the mini ladoo is looking exactly as Rudra described, a mini version of Meenakshi.. Rudra is sitting beside his ladoo, he wanted her to wake up and also he understands that she needs rest now..

Awww... She is so cute.. all cooed at her and Soundarya took her in her hands after washing her hands in the bathroom.. 

They all had tears in their eyes looking at the baby.. 

My god!!! Look at her.. she is just looking like Meenakshi.. Soundarya whispered and kissed her cheeks.. Devaraj got the baby from her and kissed baby's forehead and hugged her to his chest.. then he took her to Shiva thatha and gave the baby to him.. 

Bless her appa.. bless her that she will have everything in her life.. every happiness, education, fame, healthy life, wealth, prosperous.. everything... Devaraj said and Shiva thatha chuckled with tears.. 

She will.. she will have everything.. may God bless her.. he whispered as she is still sleeping soundly.. he caressed her cheeks with his forefinger fondly.. 

Here.. make her to lay down beside Meena, she will get her warmth and will sleep peacefully.. he said and Soundarya nodded and got kutty Meena  from him and made her to lay down beside Meenakshi.. 

Come lets go out.. Krish said and all went out leaving Soundarya and Rudra inside the room.. 

Rudra held her hands and slept eventually by leaning on the bed rest and Soundarya sat on the couch and looked at them with a smile..

The boys ordered every sweets and pastry varieties and asked a hospital staff to distribute it to each and everyone in the hospital.. literally they ordered the whole shop and distributed them.. the reporters are collecting every information regarding them and telecasting the news in social medias and tv channels..