Chapter 71

Everyone went to their respective rooms in Rudra's house after having dinner, except his captain and Sara.. even though Rudra's family requested them to stay there they went to the hotel and decided to stay there for night..

Ladoo.. please stop thinking and sleep.. it's very late.. Rudra said looking at Meenakshi who is wide awake, laying down beside him by hugging his waist.. 

His ladoo looked at him and sighed..She got up slowly and sat beside him.. 

Can I ask you one thing and you have to answer me only the truth.. promise? She asked..

What you are going to ask? 

Mmcchhh...

Ok ok.. don't get angry... I'll answer only the truth..

What you did to her? To Isha? How she suddenly got vanished from this earth? She questioned him..

Ladoo.. are you having any doubts on me? He asked calmly..

Yeah.. no..but..I'm.. sorry.. I'm so confused now.. she let out a strong breath and clutched his hands.. 

I'm so scared Rudra... Now, at my delivery time, why this is happening? Why they are targeting you? I just wanted to know that have you done anything? Seriously? She asked with tears running down from her eyes.. 

Hey ladoo.. please ma.. don't cry my baby.. because of the situation, evidence and circumstances they are suspecting me.. nothing else.. if they comes to know that I'm not even having the guts to do even half of the things they are assuming everything wrong, they will laugh at their own thoughts of assumption about me.. he said caressing her cheeks.. 

No.. hmm hmm.. I'm really having doubt on you.. you are completely calm and composed, like opposite to your nature, you are not getting angry at anything.. please nga.. tell me the truth.. for me.. for us.. we will do something.. we will tell to thatha and mama and will solve this.. please Rudra.. 

Rudra didn't expected this and his mind went blank.. he shook his head and sighed.. 

Ladoo.. it's hurting to know that my wife didn't have an ounce trust on me.. why ladoo? Why can't you trust me? Yeah, I'm not getting angry on anything or anyone because of you and our baby.. if I act lethargically it might affect your peace of mind.. I don't want that.. even your delivery date is just two weeks ahead.. that's why I'm not at all reacting anything to the police.. he said and went to the balcony and stand there holding the rail and breathed through his mouth..

It's very hard to make her beleive things.. God please give me patience and I just don't want this to happen.. Rudra thought..

I'm sorry.. so sorry.. he heard Meenakshi while her hands surrounded his waist.. 

I'm just scared of everything.. I don't want anything happen to you.. you are my life, my world ,my everything.. I just wanted you to be safe and healthy.. she said while crying silently..

Ladoo.. please don't cry.. he said and turned to her and hugged her... 

Suddenly Meenakshi hissed holding her lower back because of a mild contraction..

What happened ladoo? He asked cupping her cheeks.. 

It's nothing.. a sudden mild pain.. she whispered.. 

Are you sure? You okay? Do you need something? He asked worriedly seeing her scrunched face.. 

Water... I'm thirsty... She said and he lifted her and went inside and made her to sit on the couch and gave water immediately.. 

She sipped the water and clutched her tummy by another contraction... 

Enanga!!! It's.. 

Ladoo.... wait I'll call mom.. he said and picked up his mobile and called Soundarya..