23 - A new beginning

Rachel arrived at Victor's house, ready for another fun day of babysitting. As she greeted Victor with a warm smile, she said, "Hey there, Victoria! How about we make the most of this beautiful day and go for a swim? Would you like that?"

Victor's eyes widened with excitement at the idea of going to the pool. He nodded eagerly, his anticipation growing. Rachel helped Victor pick out a cute swimdiaper and a pretty swimsuit, ensuring that he felt comfortable and confident.

First she dressed him in a cute and pretty dress, checked his diaper and off they went. She strapped him in his stroller, gave him his paci so he would feel comfy and put a large back with their swimclothes and the necesarry supplies to change his diapies in the stroller as well. And off they went.

Victor took a little nap as Rachel pushed the stroller to the pool. Victor yawned as he woke up, his pac falling out off his mouth. He saw they were almost at the pool. As he shifted in his stroller he felt a big lump in the back of his diaper, wich now spread accrss his um. As soon as they arrived, Rachel checked the blushing girly boy's diaper and smiled. "Looks like someone needs a change, good girl." She took him to a family changing room and started changing his stinky diaper. First she gave him back his paci to keep him calm and comfy. "There you go, sweetie, you lost your binkie, didn't you?" she cooed. After wiping him clean, she put a swimdiaper on him and helped him put on his cute frilly swimsuit.

 After wiping him clean, she put a swimdiaper on him and helped him put on his cute frilly swimsuit

When Victor was all ready, she quickly changed into her own bikini. She wanted to create a fun and relaxed atmosphere for Victor to enjoy their pool outing. She took Victor's hand and led him to the pool area.

As they entered, Victor's eyes sparkled with delight. The sounds of splashing water and children's laughter filled the air. Rachel guided him to the kiddy pool, a safe and shallow area perfect for their water play.

Rachel sat down at the edge of the pool, dipping her feet into the cool water. She encouraged Victor to join her, saying, "Come on, Victoria! Let's dip our toes in the water first. It feels so refreshing!"

Victor took a hesitant step forward, his feet touching the water's surface. He giggled as the cool water tickled his toes. Encouraged by Rachel's joyful expression, Victor sat down next to her, letting his legs dangle in the water.

"Look, Victoria," Rachel said, pointing at the colorful pool toys nearby. "We have floaties, water guns, and even some water balls! What would you like to play with first?"

Victor's eyes widened as he scanned the array of toys. With a grin, he pointed to the water balls. "Me wans to pway with those, Rachy!"

Rachel reached for a water ball and tossed it gently towards Victor. They began a playful game of catch, laughing and splashing in the water. She made sure to keep an eye on Victor, ensuring he was safe and having a great time.

As they played, she noticed Victor's confidence growing. She was glad to be with him in this moment as she was not just his babysitter; she was a friend, and someone who could create wonderful memories with Victor.