13 - Back home

As Victor slowly awakened from his slumber, he found himself still sitting in his car seat, a pacifier gently nestled between his lips. Confusion momentarily clouded his mind as he tried to recall the events that had transpired. But as his mother's loving face came into view, his hazy memories began to take shape.

"Hi, sweetie, had a nice nap?" his mother greeted him with a warm smile, unbuckling his car seat and lifting him into her arms. He could feel the soft padding of his diaper beneath him as she carried him inside the house.

Victor instinctively clung to his mother, nuzzling his face against her shoulder as she held him close. He could hear the crinkle of his diaper as they moved, a constant reminder of the role he had taken on during his unexpected week as "Victoria."

They went up to his room and Victor didn't ponder for a moment on what was going to happen next with his life, he was just content as it was, enjoying the safe embrace of his mommy and the comfort of his diapy and paci.

His mother put him down on a changing matt, a gentle smile gracing her lips. "Come on, my sweet baby girl," she said. "Let's get you all cleaned up and make your room perfect for our little princess."

His mother gently guided him down to lie on his back, ensuring he was comfortable before unfastening the tapes of his diaper. The familiar scent of baby powder filled the air as she carefully wiped him clean and replaced his soiled diaper with a fresh one.

"There we go, all fresh and dry," his mother cooed, fastening the tapes snugly around his waist. "Such a good little girl, Victoria."

Victor blushed at the praise, feeling a mix of embarrassment and a strange sense of comfort. Despite the initial awkwardness of wearing diapers and dressing as a girl, he had grown accustomed to the role over the past week. It had become a part of his routine, and surprisingly, he had found a sense of solace in it.

They then approached Victor's dresser, and his mother opened the drawers. One by one, they took out his big boy underwear and neatly placed them aside. Victor watched as his mother replaced them with a stack of soft, fluffy diapers. His heart fluttered with a mix of humiliation and a touch of excitement.

"Now, my love, it's time to say goodbye to your big boy underwear for a little while," his mother said, her voice filled with tenderness

"Now, my love, it's time to say goodbye to your big boy underwear for a little while," his mother said, her voice filled with tenderness. "But don't worry, being in diapers can be fun too, just like when you were a baby."

Victor nodded, a small smile gracing his face. He trusted his mother's words, knowing that she always had his best interests at heart. He watched as she carefully arranged the diapers in the drawer, creating a neat and organized space for his baby girl essentials.

Next, they moved to Victor's wardrobe. His mother opened the doors, revealing rows of clothes that once belonged to a twelve year old boy. Victor's eyes widened with anticipation as his mother started to remove the shirts, pants, and shorts, replacing them with an array of colorful dresses, cute onesies, and adorable outfits.