9. The talk

As Victor woke up and became aware of his wet and soiled diaper, he couldn't help but feel a mixture of surprise and confusion. The realization that he had used his diaper, wetting and pooping it like a baby girl overnight, was overwhelming. He was unsure of how to process this new development and what it meant for him and he started to panic a little.

Aunt Linda, who had heard Victor stirring in his crib, entered the room with a warm smile. "Good morning, my sweet Victoria. Did you have a good night's sleep?"

Victor hesitated, unsure of how to express his thoughts and feelings. He mustered up the courage to speak.

"Aunty Linda, I... I woke up in a wet and messy diaper. I... I think I'm really becoming like a baby girl."

His aunt's expression softened as she sat down beside the crib, offering a comforting presence. "Oh, my dear Victoria, I understand that this might be confusing for you. Remember, we are here to support and love you no matter what. Let's get you cleaned up and we can talk more about how you're feeling, okay?"

With Aunt Linda's reassurance, Victor felt a sense of relief. He allowed her to lift him out of the crib and lay him down on the changing table. His aunt efficiently and tenderly cleaned and changed his wet and messy diaper, providing him with the care and attention he needed.

As she worked, she spoke softly, acknowledging his concerns. "It's okay to feel confused and unsure, my sweet Victoria. But I'm here for you. Remember, using your diapy like a good little baby is nothing to be ashamed of."

Once Victor was clean and dry, his aunt lifted him into her arms, holding him close. "Now, let's have a little chat, my precious one. I want you to know that your feelings and experiences are important. I know this is all still new and strange for you, but your doing great being Mia's little baby cousin this week."

With Aunt Linda's words of support echoing in his mind, Victor felt a glimmer of hope. He knew that his pretence as a baby girl was just temporary, and that in this experience there was much to discover about himself. With his aunt and Mia by his side, he felt a renewed sense of courage and determination to endure the next few days.

Aunt Linda carried Victor to a cozy corner of the nursery and settled into a comfortable chair, cradling him gently in her arms. Just as they were about to begin their conversation, Mia entered the room, her face filled with concern.

"Mommy, I heard Victor... I mean, Vickie, woke up feeling confused. Is everything okay?"

His aunt smiled warmly at Mia and motioned for her to join them. "Of course, Mia. Victoria was just sharing her feelings with me. It's important for us to support and understand her while she's a baby girl. You're welcome to be a part of this conversation too."

Mia sat down beside them, her eyes filled with empathy and curiosity. "Victoria," she said, "I want you to know that I'm here for you. We've been friends for so long, and your happiness and well-being are important to me. Can you tell us more about how you're feeling?"

Victor took a deep breath, grateful for the understanding and support of both his aunt and Mia. "Thank you, Mia. It means a lot to me. I woke up this morning and realized that I have so much become like a baby girl in the last few days. It's confusing because it's different from how I've always known myself. But at the same time, there's a part of me that feels...right, somehow."

Mia listened attentively, her expression filled with compassion. "You make a really cute little girl, Vickie. You're very pretty and I love playing with you. I know you are my big cousin and all, but I just love you for being my little niece this week. It's very special."

Aunt Linda nodded in agreement, her voice filled with love and encouragement. "Victor, sweetheart, we love and accept you no matter how you look," Aunt Linda said warmly. "It's natural to feel confused and uncertain when having to act and dress like something so different for you. But remember, there's no right or wrong way to be yourself. This doesn't define you. The important thing is now to just enjoy the experience while it lasts."