₸ĦĘ Ħʊ₲

I woke up and rubbed my neck as it was hurting a lot, my eyes were still closed and my hands touched a soft substance on my forehead, i looked at it, it was a piece of cloth more like a torned piece of something, i stood up and realised that i was sleeping on Aryan's tummy, he was still sleeping peacefully, i blushed at the thought of sleeping on him, i smiled slightly still staring at him.

"babe i know i am hot, but will u stop staring at me like that" he opened his one eye and winked at me.

"o-oh sorry, i was thinking something. and u are not hot" i was flustered.

"sure" he smirked standing up.

"btw why i was sleeping on you? and why the food packets are lying here? u said u ate all. And u torn your shirt?!" I raised my voice in confusion when i looked at his shirt.

"oh i-i lied to u, let me explain! After our fight yesterday i was angry, so i lied to u about the food when i actually hid it, but when u fell unconscious, and u were burning too, and i know u haven't ate anything from last two days so i feed u all the food, and i checked in your bag but there was no medical cloth, so i torn my shirt and drenched it into water and then made u lie on my tummy, because i was scared that what if u die? soo..." he said laughing awkwardly.

But he also haven't ate anything from last 2 days, then why would he feed me? he was even scared, and he even torn his shirt for me, and made me lay on his tummy so that i can sleep peacefully. 

I was really touched by his actions, he cared for me but now i can't do anything, In last 4 days it was the first time i was full but he was feeling ravenous, bcz of me, i was feeling very guilty and sad.

"i am so sorry aryan, i-i ate all the food and now u have nothing to eat anything, i-i a-am so s-sorry" I stuttered my eyes getting watery and i lowered my head.

"hey hey its okay shivin, you were burning! i actually feel so good and yeah full too, that i saved your life" He held my hand, gave a warm smile, i looked at him and without a second thought, i hugged him tightly, and he hugged me back, i was taken aback by his actions, it was a weird feeling hugging your bully like your life depends on it, he secured my waist in his warm arms and i wrapped my arms around his neck, it was like as if we were dancing a ball, you know a lovy dovy couple.

I pulled back after few minutes, even after pulling back; we were standing so close that i could feel his breath on my face, i was flustered by his face, and i saw his cheeks getting red, he immediately left me and took a step back.

"so...what are we going to do know? we don't have food and only a bottle of water is left, and we still have one week to survive in this hell" he said placing his hands on his hips.

"hmm, i think i have a pack of biscuits left, let me check" i said and checked through my bag, and hurray! i was right, but as i dig further, i saw a apple and a grin appeared on my face, i thanked my mom.

"see what we got!" i showed him and his eyes widen in surprise, i handed him both the things and told him to eat them, he only accepted the apple but refused to take biscuits.

"let's store it for some other day" he said with a smile.

"no! i know u are hungry, and i don't need food now! i can survive" i said firmly handing him the packet.

"no means no" he said putting the biscuit in the bag and eating the apple.

"seriously? i hate u, don't come to me when u get sick!" i pouted and went away to sit on my usual spot.

"glad i feel the same" he shouted while munching on his apple.

UFF! its definitely going to be hard...