₦⁅V⁅RMÍ₦D

I woke up and saw a certain ravenette beside me, i opened my eyes and i realised that my head was on his hand and we were sleeping on muddy ground? i remembered the incident, a slight blush crept on my cheeks as i realised that he helped me and we flirted too, before i could think anything, i was pulled from my neck, and i saw that his hands were on my neck and his limbs were massaging my back, and my head was rested on top of his, our legs entangled, he was still sleeping so actually he thought i was his pillow and he...cuddled me.

I could hear light snoring escaping his lips and he was mumbling something like this: don go, stay...

I hugged him back with the same power and he woke up and hit his head on plank.

"are u mad?" he yelled rubbing his temples.

"no, but u were hugging me so i hugged u back, why? is it bad?" i laughed and he blushed.

"I was hugging u?" he asked still blushing.

"yes, so tight that we were colliding" i smirked.

"whatever, i must have thought of u as my pillow" he retorted standing up and i stood up too.

"so what's the plan today, its the next monday i guess" he asked.

"today's plan is: keep yourself alive for another week in this hell" i said dramatically.

"that's every day plan" he walked away but came back to me....and put his hand on my forehead.

I was so flustered, it really turns me on, i don't know why everytime he touches me, hugs me; i feel like heaven, i need more of his warmth, i really hope we could be friends because i love his company, its warming and cheerful, i really wanna hug him until i die, whenever i think about it; a weird feeling meets me, i don't know i am intimate towards him, he is boy and i am boy too but still...and when he asked me about my sexuality, i really thought that time that what if......nevermind.

I looked up at his hand, "what are u doing?" i asked. "nothing just checking if u are okay cuz u really scared me last night" he replied and was about to turn but i stopped him, "thank u" i blushed while looking at him "aww tum par to jaan bhi dene ko taiyaar hai, bas hukum kijiye        (i am ready to even die for u, just give me the order)" he pulled my cheeks and was so close to me, even tho i knew he was joking it still sent shivers down my spine, and my knees felt weak.

his grin reached his eyes and i feel alive after so many days, his eyes were like stars glittering in sky, they were so beautiful! everytime u see them, they have different type of energy in them, i just wanted to look at them forever, ofc even before getting stuck here, i found him handsome enough but a playboy and a bully, but after this one week; i got to know that i was so wrong! he was a sweet and caring person who suffered a lot in his past, he shows himself as a 'bad boy' from outside but from his heart; he is a soft person, who cares for me even though he bullied me for years.

My feelings were changing for him, and i could see it, first it was just hating and all, then it changed to friends, but now....i think....nevermind.

"So are we going to starve today also bcz i guess i haven't ate anything for 2 days?" he said looking at me, and i know the amount of food we are eating is so less that it is getting hard to starve with each passing day, he looked so pale, he had dark circles under his big-doe eyes and he grew thinner, his small waist getting more smaller day by day, same was with me...but its our compulsion! i swear i am gonna eat my own house after getting out of here.

"u can eat, but only 2 cuz we only have 16 and we have to survive whole week" i said giving him a smile.

"let's share" he said giving one to me, and my eyes sparkled as soon as i saw food, i munched it taking small bites in fear of finishing it fast, he looked at me and smiled.

"why are u smiling? i am not a joker i guess" i pouted.

"bcz i mean look at you! your hair is a mess and with that height of yours, u look like a cute baby" he ruffled my and walked away, i was so in dilemma that whether i should continue to hate this man bcz of what he did to me all these years or i should like him for what he is doing for me now.....i better choose second option.

"by the way, are u and ayushi in a relationship?" he asked out of blue.

"no why?" i was confused.

"nothing, you two just seemed too close" he asked looking out of the hole.

"oh, well we are just best friends....she saved me the day...u beat me for the first time" i said.

"i am sorry..." he murmurmed.

"its okay, it was long time ago, its perfectly fine now after what u have done for me" i replied honestly, he laughed....why was he acting so weird today? nevermind.

___________________________

Next chapter they kiss...