₸Ħ⁅ ₱Ł₳₦

I woke up with sun rays of light falling on my face as my mom removed the curtains, I squinted my eyes and groaned.

"beta, wake up! its already 6 am!" my mom bellowed.

"ahhh mummy, just two more minutes" i resist.

but moms are moms, she dragged my blanket and i unfortunately i woke up and get ready.

"shiv, breakfast's ready, come down beta" she shouted from downstairs.

"coming mumma" i shouted back and went downstairs.

"good morning shivin bhaiya" my lil sister greeted me in her childish and cute voice, she is just five!

"GOOD morning my anaya" I cupped her face and greeted her in the same voice. and sat beside her.

"shiv, u should focus on your studies more now, you are in 11th grade now and i want your 12th board results as good as your 10th ones" my dad said while looking into newspaper.

"yes papa, i will try my best" I reassured him.

We ate our breakfast and i dropped Anaya in her kindergarden first and then head to my school.

___________________________________________

"hi vin" "how u doing?" Ayushi wrapped her one arm around me.

"I M Good yushi, at least until i don't see the devil handsome" I scoffed.

"u still find him handsome?" she asked furrowing her brows.

"i mean why not? i know he is a prick and had assualted me but he is handsome and we can't deny it right?" i explained.

"sometimes i feel like u are gay, but are u?" she asked again.

"no! are u mad? i am a homophobic, i can never be a gay, eww that sounds gross" i denied.

"sadly, i m a lesbian but you still don't hate me how?" 

"you are my friend yushi! i can never hate u until u do something i have never expected" i said in a irritating tone.

______________________________________________

I entered the class, my anxiety touching me as i saw that one person sitting and giggling with his friends.

"hi shivin, long time no see babe" one of them said, but i can clearly see the smirk on his face and i decided to ignore the question and head to my seat, ayushi wasn't with me right now cuz some teachers were calling her.

I sat in silence, hearing the loud giggling and chatter of students in the classroom.

I decided to solve my maths assignment as we have 20 minutes left for the class to start.

But as you know a devil never changes, they keep whistling and calling out my name and adding 'babe', 'honey' in every sentence, i hate it!

 Thank god, teacher entered the class 10 minutes early and told everyone to sit quietly or i have to listen more of rubbish of the gang, bastards!

"children, we are going to organise a trip where we will be staying in jungle for one week, and it will be a very marvelous and adventurous , pls give your names to me by thursday, so that we can go on trip from next week" he said firmly but with a smile.

"yes sir" everyone said in unison and the teacher started teaching.

_____________________________________________

(Aryan's pov)

"that b*tch is ignoring us huh?!!" Arjun said in a furious tone while glaring at shivin, who was laughing with ayushi.

"looks like we need to play another prank on him" I said with a smirk and we all knew what i meant.

"how about we lock him in basement for 5-7 days?" Ayaz said while making a thinking face.

"but what if his friend and his parents complain us?" Sahil said with a frown.

"WELL, since students from our grade are so excited for going on that trip, i am sure he will be going to! so we will lock him up on the day, we will be leaving for trip that's a great idea and one of u tell teacher that he is sick that's why he can't make it" I said.

"great idea aru!" Ayaz and sahil squealed.

__________________________________________________

(Shivin's pov)

"Are u going to give your name for the trip?" Ayushi asked me.

"umm yes yushi, you know i love trips!" i said with a squeal. i was so damn excited!

"hey! don't call me that, yushi it sounds weird!" she said with a gross face and wrapped my arm around me.

"i will!" 

"hey no-" 

"hey baby, come sit with us!" i heard arjun shouted from behind and i knew he was calling me but come on its not like i am afraid of them now, soo i ignored him as simple as that.

_________________________________________________

A/N= guys, can u pls check out my friend's story too! it is also an indian bl story, i would love if u read her story, she is an awesome writer!

name= GRACE'S FUSION

author= @Opals3afl00r

 guys hope u like this book too! dw i will be posting new chapter of a trip to goa tomorrow.