₸Ħ⁅ ₭Í₰₰

I woke up and i assumed it was evening, ofc as usual we had nothing much to do like always, so i slept in  afternoon, so that i won't feel hungry and thirsty much and it actually diverted my attention from the feast.

I woke up and hear some soft sobbing...i stood up from the plank and stretch my arms, i walked ahead and saw shivin crying in corner, i immediately went up to him...we became so close in these 2 weeks that sometimes we even sleep on one plank because he was afraid of lizards and there were tons of lizard in this big basement supported by many insects and amphibians....

"hey hey hey what happened?" i asked sitting beside him in the usual corner. His head buried in his knees and he was sobbing continuously....I stood in front of him, it broke my heart seeing him crying and i couldn't help the urge to protect him and hug him forever.

"shivin? what happened?" he looked up at me with his watery eyes and immediately hug me, he throw himself on me causing me to lose my balance but i somehow managed it. We were lying on floor and he was sobbing in my neck, my neck drenched into his tears, and he was lying on me...his arms wrapped around my neck and my arms wrapped around his thin waist.

We lay there for good 10 minutes, i caressed his hair, i distach my neck from his face, and realised he fell asleep while crying...i smiled and picked him in a bridal style, he was clutching on my neck like a baby.

I lay him on a plank and i lay beside him, he cuddled with me...i felt a warm rush going down my spine and i felt hard, it was a weird feeling, i felt my cheeks heating up under his touch...i ruffled his hair and we both went to sleep....even tho i just woke up but there is no harm with sleeping again if u have chance to sleep with a cutie right? 

___________________________________________

I woke up and saw my crush...i mean my partner sleeping 2 inches away from me, my memory came back and realized that i was sobbing continuously because i miss my mom and my sister so much...i really do miss them!

My cheeks heat at the thought of laying on him, i looked at him, his eyes were not visible because of his raven coloured bangs, i pushed them aside with my pinky finger....and saw his beautiful eyes which were closed, i smiled, his breath lingering on my face.

He suddenly opened his eyes, and i because of fear or i don't know why....I smashed my lips on his.

I kissed him. I FREAKING KISSED HIM!!!!!! THAT'S- His eyes widened in shock but he soon closed them, his rose lips lingered on mine and i felt weird in my stomach, i clutched my hands on his shirt; pulling him closer, he kissed me....back.

It was a sweet kiss at first but as soon as he opened his mouth, it became a wet and fierce kiss, My tongue met his tongue and swirled around his mouth, i explored every point of his mouth, he bit my lower lips, earning a moan from me, he smirked between the kiss. We sat up and i wrapped my arms around his neck caressing his soft hair, he wrapped his arms tightly around my small waist and pulled me closer, our bodies almost touching, i blushed and my stomach swirled again.

We need oxygen so i pulled back first, our forehead touching each other and saliva dripping off our mouths, it was sure a hot kiss.

He immediately push me a lil and he stood up with a jolt, i gave him a confused look...after that kiss i could definitely say i like him...a lot! and i think he likes me too....or at least i wish he do.

"i am sorry" he said quietly, i stood up still confused. "I AM SO FREAKING SORRY!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!" He yelled backing off and his eyes widened in horror.

"what?" i said. I thought he liked me back, but if he don't than that means he used me?!! just for lust..

"i am so sorry shivin, i shouldn't have kissed u back...you are boy i am boy and I AM NOT GAY!!" He yelled again.

"what are you saying?!! i thought u liked me...but u used me for your lust?!! i never thought u are such a wrong person, i guess people were right about u" i chimed my eyes getting watery, he betrayed, now i can never ever trust him, he proved himself as a BULLY!! i hate him.

"i thought u liked me too! but u used me!" i chimed tears flowing down my eyes. "the hugs, cuddles, laughters were all fake?!!" i yelled again.

"no no no...i didn't know u liked me, BUT I AM NOT GAY" he yelled in defense.

"what's wrong in being gay? love doesn't see gender" I wiped my tears harshly.

"that's not what i mean." he said quietly.

"you know what? keep your homophobic ass away from me! i thought we were building up a friendship! but u proved yourself that you are nothing but a person who use others for their lust" I retorted and walked away.

"hey wait please wait" he yelled but as i said the basement was big enough so soon i disappeared from his view, i sat at my usual spot and started crying silently while looking out of the hole..

WHY THIS WORLD IS SO CRUEL TO ME?!!