ŁÍʑ₳RÐ

"ARE U FREAKING MAD?!!" Aryan yelled making my me pass out, he looks so cool and idaf type person, but he is a blast.

"yeah" i exclaimed boringly, Allow me to explain currently, I am trying to lit fire, because its very cold and wet in here, no doubt its July already, and ofc its a rainy season, and to be honest this basement is nothing more than a weak shed, plus there's a big hole in it underground which sucks water through it, and release it in the basement, so its wet all over and soo many debris are laying here making hard to even walk, even though this basement is more than enough, still its getting kinda tricky, i am scared that what if it rains? bro we will get drenched easily! 

I am lighting a fire to keep ourselves warm, but my not-so-sweet-bully thinks that if i lit up fire, this place will get burn and we too! lol what a jerk he is! 

"Shivin, I am giving you a last warning for god's sake, stop this or i will call police" he said fuming in rage.

"like i care, and yeah you know you need phone to call police, and not even 2 hours ago you gave your phone to the teachers" i said not paying much attention to him, and as i expected he pulled me up by collar and i meet again with the familiar punch, i have been getting from years and years.

"shut up your filthy mouth! you don't deserve to get stuck with me!" he scoffed.

"and you think i appericiate that i got stuck with you in this chamber huh?! Arjun is better than u, i would prefer him over you! at least he will not punch me every FREAKING SECOND!!" I yelled; putting my hand on my mouth to stop bleeding.

"you know what? just get lost and don't even dare to say a word to me if u don't wanna get punched again" he said clutching his hands on his small and just went to another side of the basement.

The fire lit up, but the problem is i don't have much food in my bag and not-so-sweet-bully's bag is in bus, now what to do? well i can eat that all alone; there's no need to share my food with him, its not like he is dying from hunger, i am more famished right now.

I sat on a wooden plank around the fire, i tried a lot not to look at his direction but i couldn't help, i took a glance at him and i saw him peacefully sitting on the dirty floor, with his head up as he was staring at something, i followed his gaze and saw a LIZARD!

"WHAT THE HECK?!!" i murmured as i saw another lizard just beside me, i walked backwards my eyes not leaving that filthy creature, and suddenly my legs collided with a wooden plank and i closed my eyes knowing that my body is about to get to a hard ground because i lost my balance.

but it never touched the hard ground, instead i felt a soft hand under my neck and a hand under my waist, i opened my eyes and my eyes met Aryan's dark brown eyes which were sparkling because of the fire i lit up, he was looking ethereal, as you know i do find him handsome enough, but this was a new side i have never ever seen, he was looking straight into my eyes, i can feel the warmth of his body which made me feel safe and his vanilla fragance mixing with mine, i was feeling weird, i never had this feeling before ever in my life, maybe i was just tired after doing a hard work! yeah that must be it.

"i know i am handsome, but will u stop staring at me, its not a competition tho, or is it? I swear i am gonna beat u in this competition then!" he said as if he is really ready to beat me up any moment, he is such a baby! 

"oh-i" I realised in what position we are, he was holding me by my waist and neck and my hand were wrapped around his neck, i quickly let his neck go as my cheeks painted in a tint red colour representing the embarrassment i was feeling right now, i stood up straight but my ankle was hurting bcz it hit the wooden plank hardly, but you know i will never ever going to admit it especially not in front of a beast.

"i have herpetophobia, so i got scared and shocked when i saw the lizard, you know i am kinda scared of 'em" i said honestly still blushing out of embarrassment and as i expected; he was rolling on the floor laughing like a mad man, like i am cracking a joke!

"y-you Shivin; i-is scared of l-lizard hahahahahahha" he said catching his breath but again started laughing, such a bish! hmmph!

"there's nothing wrong in that! i bet you must be having some phobias too! hmmph!" i said angrily and i got scared when his eyes went all dark suddenly and they were not sparkling anymore, laughter left his face and he was looking so serious.

"i am tired, i am going there" he said in a serious tone, what happened to him all of sudden? did i said something wrong? well, its not like i care.

I just gave him food, i only had snacks so we just ate some cookies, sitting near the fire on the wood plank, i was glancing at him every now and then but he was looking at fire, not even seeing what he is eating, his eyes were sparkling because of the fire but not the way i saw before, maybe he had some ptsd thing?, well i don't care, its actually good for me, at least he won't bully me or say something which sounds like shit! thank god.

----------------------------------------

A/N= guys, can u pls check out my friend's story too! it is also an indian bl story, i would love if u read her story, she is an awesome writer!

name= GRACE'S FUSION

author= @Opals3afl00r