₷₸₳RV₳₸Í⊗₦

(LATER THAT DAY, IT IS THE SAME DAY FROM LAST CHAPTER)

What is he doing now?

I was chilling on my bed...i mean...wooden plank, I was laying on it like a helpless boy! after we both fought, my head was paining because of the nightmare last night, and i haven't slept very peacefully in a certain boy arms, to be honest, they were way too comfortable! i just wanted to sleep on them again and again! but you know i can't or more like I WILL NOT.

I could sense it was raining by the voice of water dripping on the basement, i liked it! i badly wanted to see sun! i miss the feeling when me and my friends used to hang out on a sunny day because i love summers! I don't like winters, they are waste! you cannot go to beaches and pools, you cannot hang out much, you cannot eat ice creams or drink soft drinks, its so cruel!

I heard something fidgeted, ofc who else it can be? he always have to ruin my sound sleep, seems like sound sleep but really it isn't.

I opened my one eye, and saw a black-haired slim boy finding something in his bag, and i guess i know what he was looking for.

"umm...Aryan? do u eat all the food?" he questioned, still scanning through the bag.

"oh yeah" i replied casually.

"what? you ate all of it?!" he raised his in confusion.

"yes? i was so hungry! and you know my stomach is silly" i replied in a sarcastic tone but i lied.

I didn't ate anything since last night and i am sure nor did he actually he haven't ate anything since last morning bcz he wanted to save food for later, after our fight, i hid the food packets at the other side of the basement when he was staring out of the window, i mean why do i care about him? i don't care if he die bcz of starvation, he is a complete stranger to me and my mom taught me not to trust strangers and so i didn't. but...

"u are really something! now how are we gonna survive here for next two weeks huh?!!" he chimed.

"i-i don't know, i am full for next week also, you care about youself" i lied again.

"this is not funny aryan, u seriously don't care, we will die" his voice became quiet and his expression became gloomy and he walked away.

To be honest, now i seriously regret doing it, and you know what the worst part is? i don't know i am feeling not so happy seeing him like this, i know i have nothing to do with him but still...

___________________________

My eyes were closed, i was dreaming a beautiful dream, i was seeing that my mom and i were playing in a garden and it was a beautiful yet sunny day, i smiled while sleeping, i wanted it to be true but it can't.

and guess what? A devil scream made me jolted awake, my eyes widen at the sight, Shivin was standing glaring at a mirror, i walked over to him and followed his gaze, only to find two lizards and three cockroaches partying, i rolled my eyes and i turned back to look at shivin but as soon as i turned back, shivin fell down with his eyes closed, i caught him but he fell unconcious.

"hey shivin, are u okay?" i sat down on the ground, shivin resting in my arms, I put my hand on his forehead and...it was burning! i realised that type he fell unconscious not because of lizards but because of fever and starvation.

He haven't ate anything from last 2 days, i looked at the boy resting in my arms, it was already night and the moonlight was blooming through the hole, his face was glowing bcz of the moonlight.

I realised.....how beautiful he is! his pale skin was glowing, his black bangs were falling on his eyes, his pink lips were bitten...did he bite his lips? and his eyelashes were resting peacefully.

"shivin, please open your eyes, SHIVIN! open your eyes please! OKAY OKAY I WILL GIVE U FOOD, BUT PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES!" i was getting worried, 10 minutes had already past and there was no sign of waking him up, oh shit!... i made a really big mistake hiding all the food, if he ate half of it in afternoon, then i did not have to see him in this state.

As i was observing his face, i saw tears stain on his cheeks, had he been crying? but why? maybe he misses his home, but now how am i supposed to carry him with a wounded leg?!

I picked him up in a bridal style, it was an easy task for me bcz he was so skinny that he looks like he haven't ate anything from many years, but i know how big foodie he is. uff.

I made him sit up on my bed...i mean wooden plank...ofc he was unconscious so i was holding him carefully, i wiped the tears off his face and his head fell on my chest making me hard to stand up, i made him lay and went to take some food.

I sat him up again, he was still unconscious, we didn't had much food left only some snacks, but it was enough for him, i was starving too but i didn't care about myself right now when i have a certain boy laying in my arms, i feed him all the food which was left, i know we have to survive here one more week with only 1 litre bottle of drinking water, i know its going to be hard when i haven't ate anything since last night, but can't help.

"good boy!" i feed him and put the empty packets aside.

He mumbled something and slowly opened half of his eyes but closed them again and fell into deep sleep, but instead of laying him on wooden plank, i made him lay his head on my stomach and his body on the plank, he was still burning, so i ripped off a piece from my shirt and drenched it in rain water, and put it on his head.

I realised i have been staring at the boy in my arms, i don't care if he is my enemy or not, right now all i know is i can't let him die bcz of my stupidity, even tho we don't have any food left with us.

"good night.....v-vin" it was the first time i was calling him by his nickname, his best friend calls him this, but i can call him that too right? i don't hate him that much now right?

Don't know when i fell asleep holding a boy in my arms but it was a very good sleep.