₿Í₲₲⁅₰₸ ₣€₳R

A/N- hi lovelies! its my new story, hope u like it too and thanks for giving so much love to a trip to goa, i appreciate it a lot!

(warning= this chapter contains violence and bully)

---------------------------------------------------------------

"hiiiiiiii Shivin" Ayushi hugged me as i enter the classroom.

"do u know how worried i was?" she said with a frown.

"sorry, yushi i was unwell" I replied, unpacking my backpack and taking out books.

Hi, I am Shivin. Well i am an intovert and I only have one friend, who is like a blessing to me her name is Ayushi and we both are toppers of our class. Currently, we are in our new classroom as our new session is starting from today, we both study in 11th standard and we have been friends since 8th grade.

"oh u should not-" Ayushi's sentence got cut in between by some loud noises entering the room and a friends of group coming inside all laughing and making loud noises  until my gaze followed a black haired male and my eyes wide.

AND MY BIGGEST NIGHTMARE WAS HERE.

"what the heck is he doing here?" Ayushi said with a horrified expression.

Suddenly, I felt very numb and my face went pale as i remembered my past which was like a hell to me and my eyes getting dark as i saw the creature coming to my side.

I came back to my senses and hold Ayushi's hand as the man whom i feared was marching towards my side, he smirked at me and passed by us, sitting at the last bench.

SOO yeah i have a kind of PTSD thing, because of the man who just smirked at me, He is my biggest bully since elementary school, it all started...

FLASHBACK

When my dad got transferred to this city, and my dad decided to sent me to this school, i was in 8th standard when i enter this school and everything was going fine but one day.

I was walking through the corridor with my waterbottle in my hand humming a beautiful melody in the season of spring, someone crashed into me and all the water spilt on their shirt and pants, i looked up and i saw a beautiful man glaring at me, i apologized to him multiple times and gave him my hanky so that he can dry himself with it and to my astonishment he took it and just said its okay, and walked away

BUT HE DIDN'T SEEM OKAY AT ALL....

Next day, I was entering the school humming the same tune i was humming yesterday, but suddenly all went black and i felt somebody was holding me and taking me somewhere, my head was spinning like crazy and i don't know when i was unconscious.

"hey pretty boy wake up, we want to have fun with ya" A boy said as i rubbed my eyes to get better vision.

I was laying on some trash bag and 5 boys were standing in front of me AND one of them was a boy i met yesterday, he was still looking mesmerizing. the other 4 of them were looking like seniors and the boy i recognized was looking same age as me

i was too dumb to think what was happening i mean i was just 13 for god's sake.

"you did a very wrong thing yesterday" a boy spoke

"what do u mean?" i said

"u will understand what we mean" the same boy spoke

Suddenly, i felt soo hurt and my skin burning as i realised that they all beating me with their legs and i was crying for help.

"you should have not messed with us" The boy whom i met yesterday picked me up by my collar and punched my face hardly until my eyes got black and my nose started bleeding.

This wasn't enough for them, they started ripping off my clothes too

"pls don't do this to me"
"pls i beg u"

"pleasee someone help"

i cried and cried but they ripped my half shirt and i was laying on the floor now with black eyes, nose bleeding and bruises on my body.

"i think u got your lesson now" the same boy from yesterday threw my hanky at me and they all left.

It was too much for a 13 years old boy to handle, soon my vision blurred but i saw a girl running towards me and my vision went black and i fell unconscious.

_________________________

"are u okay?"

"pls reply me"

My eyes opened and i saw a girl sitting beside me and my body was covered in bandages.

'OH THANK GOD!" she said with a sigh

"w-where am i?" i asked

"you are in our school's  nursery" she replied

"wh-what happened?" i asked her again

"you don't remember? the boys beat u so hardly and u were laying on the floor unconsciously"

All that came back to me, it was the worst day of my life i can never ever want to live again

And since then Ayushi became my best friend and the boy named aryan became my enemy and my bully.

FLASHBACK ENDS

But now i don't fear him that much, cuz after that incident he play pranks on me but not that brutal, i m thankful for that, but my hatred towards grows day by day and i just feel burning up inside me as soon as i see him 

"are u okay vin?" Ayushi asked me making me come back to the reality

"oh yeah" i lied

"i mean u see aryan is in our class this year" she said directing at aryan, who was just busy laughing with his friends

"so what? he can't eat me you know" i scoffed.

"but he can be worse than a monster ya know" she frowned.

"bro that was years ago, now if he do something like that, he knows he will be the one getting in trouble, its good for him that, that time i didn't said anything to his parents but now its different" i explained to her

She was about say something but the teacher entered the class and the class fell silent.

we were studying with full concentration, but my mind keep drifting off at last bench of our row, and i glanced at him and he smirked

To be honest, i still find him so handsome, he bullies me but his physic was not a muscular type, he was like a delicate person, with fair skin and pure black hairs with bangs covering his forehead and his half eyes, he is taller than me and have long legs, he was as thin as a pen and he have a very handsome face which always have a smirk on them like the mafias they show in movies but in all these years i have only seen his bad side, but i know he is not as bad as he shows, he have a soft heart too but i can't help but hate him bcz of what he have done to me.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N= guys, can u pls check out my friend's story too! it is also an indian bl story, i would love if u read her story, she is an awesome writer!

name= GRACE'S FUSION

author= @Opals3afl00r