₸Rʊ₸Ħ OR D₳R€

(LATER THAT SAME DAY)

AHHH!

I was getting so bored, this was the most boring week of my whole life, i seriously have nothing to do?? damn...i have to find something interesting rather then laying on this wooden plank which i am doing right now! ridiculous! this world is so boring or i may say this basement?

I looked at the certain sitting at his usual spot, as always! 

"hey do u wanna play a game?" i suggested staring at ceiling.

"umm yeah?"

"how about truth or dare?" i smirked.

"umm okay" he answered and sat on the stairs, despite the fact that sun was glowing, the basement was still black, the only source of light was fire and the hole, and he sat far away from me so his face was not very clear.

"since we are just two people, we will ask one by one" he said.

"soo first me, truth or dare" i smirked.

"truth"

"are u gay?" i don't know why but i was eager to ask this question.

"excuse me?" he looked at me in disbelief.

"answer!" i said in a irritated tone.

"no i am not, and even if i am, its not like i am gonna tell u anyways, truth or dare" he retorted.

"dare" 

"lick the floor" he smirked.

"what? no way! its gross!" was he being serious? i will not lick the floor, no way!

"okay then i will tell everyone about your nightmare, and how u were scared and crying!" he said standing up and sitting on his wooden plank.

"no!!! no!" i yelled, standing up.

"ok then do what u r told." he said with a smirk.

"okay!" i blurred out, clearly regretting my decision.

I sat down, before doing the task, i glared at him clearly saying 'you are gonna regret it', slowly i lowered my head, looking at the soggy floor, i stick out my tongue and licked the floor slowly, after doing so, i coughed and spit on floor, and my companion laughed his lungs out, i glared at him.

"ooooo laughing huh?!!" i smirked and wrapped my arms around his waist, he looked at me in shock, his black silky bangs getting into my eyes and his small body pressed on mine, without a second thought i spinned him in air and he laughed, but i stumbled on my bed; causing both of us to fall down, his back on my chest and his face was on the right side of my face, i was still holding him tight, he put his hands on my hands, caressing mine, he stopped laughing and lay on me backwards.

"it feels good, i am laying on u second in a day" he grinned not wanting to stand up from me.

"oh yeah" i smirked and let him lay on me, after 10-13 minutes, he finally stood up, shoving his clothes and giving me hand for a support, i accepted it and he blushed at that getting flustered by our intimate moment.

"so truth or dare" i asked him sitting back at the plank.

"dare"

"stand there, for 5 minutes" i smirked pointing at the place where lizard was stick to the wall, and i could feel how scared he looked.

"no no i can't do it" he immediately hid behind me.

"ok then i will tell everyone u are a crybaby" i smirked and he glared at me, but went there and stood at a great distance from the lizard, he closed his eyes, but as soon as he opened his eyes; he saw the lizard moving and he ran as fast as he can but guess what? his eyes were closed!

He ran directly towards me, and before i could make out what just happened, my back hit the ground hardly and i groaned, i opened my eyes and saw shivin laying beside me muttering 'sorry'. 

"shivin you know what? you are the worst!" I chimed rubbing my butt.

"yeah yeah, it was you who gave me that dare, anyways truth or dare" he retorted.

"truth"

"what happened in ur past? your nightmare seems connected to it" he said.

He asked a question he shouldn't have asked, my memory shifted as i remembered all those cruel days, my mom....

"no!" i retorted.

"but u chose truth now u have to answer it" 

"no please"

"aryan its not fair!" he chimed.

"you know what? i wanna get over this as soon as possible" i yelled. Its hard to trust a stranger about your personal things but its not he cares anyways, and i really wanna yell these things out, which i have been gulping since my childhood, ofc only to a complete stranger!

"my mom.....i and my dad used to live a happy life, we used to be friends, siblings, parents they were everything i had and i wanted, but as soon as i turned 13, my dad got in a relationship with a.....lady.....and he started beating my mom....he started beating me, he used to beat us whole night!....my mom tried to complain him to the police but...he locked my mom in a room and didn't gave her food and water for 1 week....and when he opened the door.....all he found was a....d-dead body...of m-my m-mom, he got arrested and a rich family adopted me, its not like i am not happy with them, i am happy! but i just miss my real mom and hate my real dad to my grave..." I chimed the last sentence, tears flowing down my eyes and my head lowered, suddenly he wrapped his arms around me, and his warmth allowed me to cry, i cried my lungs out but his arms never leaving me....maybe i did a good thing telling him, he wiped my tears and hugged me again.