€x€₡ʊ₸Í₾₦

(2 DAYS BEFORE TRIP)

"you know what?! just hurry up already! we are two days late, they will not take us!" Ayushi said in an exhausted tone.

"yeah okay"

Currently, me and ayushi are running towards our classroom, bcz we were late and on top of that we haven't submitted our names for the trip! RIDICULOUS!

We reached our classroom and submitted our names for the trip, whilst i can feel Aryan's gaze on me all the time. But i didn't dare to turn back and look into his eyes, his eyes are so alcoholic which will make u feel vulnerable.

__________________________________________

(DAY OF TRIP)

Light sun rays hit my face covering it all, and i woke up yawning, i knew today is going to be a big day, i did all my morning chores and went down for the breakfast.

I already packed everything last night for 1 week, so i didn't had to worry.

"morning, shiv" my mom and dad said in unison.

"morning, mama and papa" i kissed my mom's cheek and sat on the dining table.

"good morning shivin bhaiya" my lil sister said while stuffing food in her mouth.

"good morning meri jaan (my life)"  i greeted her with a grin.

"I want a kiss too!!!" she squealed.

"ofc love" i kissed her cheek and hugged her.

"beta, be careful! you are going there for almost 1 week, i don't want anything happen to you Okay? stay with teachers, don't go roam around in jungle with ayushi please!!! I care for you, you have to careful and alert okay? promise me you won't hurt yourself and ayushi" My mom said with concern as she sat on dining table with us.

"I promise, i won't let anything happen to me and ayushi" i reassured her and we ate our food.

________________________________________

"bro u lookin' hot today!" Ayushi said with shocked eyes.

"and u lookin' cute today, where's that badass girl had gone whom i know since years?" i said while scanning her, she was wearing a white crop top, with blue belbottom pants ripped on her knees, her hairs were tucked in a messy bun, she was looking pretty and beautiful, her long white legs covered under her pants and her white sneakers matching with her dress, she was also wearing a pendant with a name on it, she is really an artistic type! she always used to wear long oversized t shirts and pants, never ever she wore a crop top, she was such a badass tomboy.

(THIS IS WHAT AYUSHI WAS WEARING, DON'T LOOK AT THE FACE ITS JUST FOR REFERENCE)

"have to impress my crush" she said grinning.

"oooooooooooooo!!!" i teased her.

"shut up! vin" she hit me lightly, she blushed and pointed at a direction.