𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟎: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

We arrived at the courtrooms, where Dolores Umbridge was delegating a case to Reginald Cattermole's (Ron Weasley) wife. When we arrived Dolores looked at us strangely, and surprised, but we had arrived late, Harry, Hermione and Ron were already there, infiltrated. "What on earth are you doing here?" Dolores asked us.

Taking advantage of the distraction, Harry (Albert Runcorn), threw a Stupefy at Umbridge, while Hermione snatched the locket from his neck. "Fuck" I said in frustration as I rushed over to Hermione to snatch the locket from her hand. Which was impossible because they got to the elevator before us. "Shit" Mattheo said as we quickly took the elevator next door to follow them.

As soon as security became aware of Potter's presence they went after him causing chaos in the ministry, while the four of us quickly ran after them while casting spells to slow them down. The fireplaces began to close with bars to keep them out, when they managed to get into one, we quickly followed them into the fireplace.

We were expelled in the fireplace of the Malfoy Manor, while some death eathers including my parents, Bella and some others who remained there looked at us curiously, especially me. I was holding a dagger in my hand, and my hands were stained with blood. As we got up from the floor, Draco, Mattheo and Tom noticed my condition and looked at me with confusion.

"I've hit him... I've stabbed Ron Weasley" I said as I fiddled with the dagger in my hands, and the others looked at me in disbelief. "How, and when did you do that? It's literally been three seconds." Draco said. "Sometimes you have to be resourceful" I said as I lifted up my trousers revealing a belt with four more daggers.

...

Months had passed, it was November, exactly November 2nd, my birthday.

Someone knocked on my door. "Come in!" I shouted from inside as I touched up my hair in my mirror. "Happy birthday honey! One doesn't turn 17 every day" My mother said as she came in and gave me a hug. "Thanks mom" I said with a smile.

"In fact, I have a little present for you, that I preferred to give you in private before you open your presents in front of everyone." She said pulling out a small box. "Really? You didn't have to..." I said excitedly as I opened the box. Unveiling a silver necklace, which had a small emerald in the shape of a drop, surrounded by small diamonds.

 Unveiling a silver necklace, which had a small emerald in the shape of a drop, surrounded by small diamonds

"Oh my god, I love it!" I said excitedly as my mother put it on me. "It is the same one that was given to me when I was 17, and now it belongs to you" My mother said to me once she had placed it on me. "I love it mom, thank you" I said with a big smile as I finished getting ready, and she left the room closing the door.

I finished by getting ready putting on:
(this is an special occasion! Choose your favorite!)

I finished by getting ready putting on:(this is an special occasion! Choose your favorite!)

I went downstairs for breakfast until I met Draco in the hallway. "Look who's here! Happy birthday" He said approaching me. "Thank you Draco" I said as we walked down the stairs together.
..

"Come on! You know I'm very impatient!" I said to Mattheo who was in front of me while laughing. We had already had dinner at the Malfoy Manor and I had been given all the presents after dinner.

But only one was missing, his. He had come up with no better idea than to go to the garden, and blindfold me to receive his gift, it was getting on my nerves. "Okay you can look now" He said as I quickly removed the blindfold and saw him with a small box in his hands. Puzzled I took the box in my hands with a smile. Opening it revealed a beautiful diamonds ring. I looked at him in shock and he understood my thoughts perfectly, making him laugh again.

 I looked at him in shock and he understood my thoughts perfectly, making him laugh again

"If you think this is your engagement ring, you are very wrong... that one will be three times bigger." He said and then approached me. "Michelle Monroe, would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He said nervously with a smile. "Uhm, let me think about it..." I said causing him to totally change his expression. "I'm kidding silly, YES" I said causing a sigh to come out of him, while not giving him time to react as I had already brought our lips together in a kiss.

To seconds later put the ring on my ring finger. "Nothing could be more perfect, I love it, I really do" I told him with a big smile. "Draco helped me pick it out" He admitted as we walked back inside the mansion holding hands.

—————————————
Can we talk about how cute Mattheo and Michelle are?!! I love them. What do you think readers?
Let's see what happens next.

Hope you love it!

Don't forget to vote for the story to help me grow it! And comment on your favorite moments!

Roma💓