𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔: 𝐃𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝

...

The spell caused my body to fall to the ground hitting my head. I felt my body soaked in water and blood.

MATTHEO'S POV:

My gaze followed Michelle as she hurriedly left the Great Hall, I didn't hesitate for a second to follow her. Before I could enter the boys' bathroom, I heard Harry casting the Sectumsempra spell. Seconds later I heard a crash hitting the ground, which caused my pace to speed up, imagining the worst.

"What have you done?!!" Draco said very angrily as he pushed Harry away. When I focused my gaze on the ground I found Michelle, unconscious and losing blood... a lot of blood. I dropped to the ground next to her, quickly pulling my wand out of my pocket and pointing it at her abdomen.

"Vulnera Sanentur" I began to whisper repeatedly causing the wounds to begin to heal.

BACK TO MICHELLE'S POV:

I opened my eyes slowly, due to the large amount of light that ran through the room, I was in the hospital wing.

"Guys, come in! She's awake" I heard a voice next to me, causing me to turn my head. "Pansy?" I said looking at the black-haired girl sitting next to me. "How do you feel?" she asked me. "A little dizzy" I replied. "Wait, how long have I been here? What happened? Who brought me here?" I asked her. "Hey calm down... you've been here for 4 days, you hit your head really hard, and... well Mattheo brought you." She said.

Without even letting me answer, Draco, Enzo, Theo and Blaise entered. "Hey! How's our Sleeping Beauty?" Blaise said in a mocking tone. "Shut up Blaise" I said giving him a smile back.

...

"Pansy... can you please take the others? I really need to talk to Draco alone." I said in a whisper to the others not to hear. "Yes, sure" She finally said taking the others with her. "Well I think now is the perfect time to talk, and when I say I want to know everything, I mean it, I really want you to tell me Draco, I'm worried about you... you've been off for weeks." I said as Draco sat in the chair Pansy was previously sitting in.

"You know this antique shop located in Knockturn Alley... Borgin and Burkes" Draco started to say. I nodded for him to continue. "The Lord wants me to reserve the Vanishing Wardrobe that they were hiding, since an identical copy of this wardrobe is in the requirement room, wich I was trying to fix all this time, and also could use it to infiltrate Death Eaters into Hogwarts." He said trying not to speak too loudly. "Why would Death Eaters want to enter Hogwarts? In search of Harry?" I said confused. "You don't understand anything, don't you? They want Dumbledore... dead. They want me to kill him. The curse on Katie Bell was just a failed attempt to assassinate Dumbledore." He finally said in a sigh, lifting a great weight off his shoulders.

...

I woke up to someone knocking on my door. "Chelle, come on" I heard a nervous Draco behind the door. "I'm coming" I answered as I dressed quickly to go out the door and find Draco, Tom and Mattheo standing in front of my door. "Okay, I'm ready." I said putting my wand in my pocket as we made our way to the requirement room. Because yes, we finally decided to help Draco.

Once there, I removed the sheet that covered the large closet, causing its doors to open, revealing the Death Eaters.

...

"Good evening guys" Dumbledore said when he received us by surprise at the Astronomy Tower, while Draco and Tom pointed their wands at him.

"What brings you here on this fine spring evening?" Dumbledore said as we approached him. "Who else is here? We heard you talking" Draco asked him. "I often talk aloud to myself, I find it extraodinarily useful. Do you whisper to yourself, Draco?" Dumbledore asked him. "Draco, you are no assassin, none of you are.." Dumbledore said. "Well, I think it's a bit late to say that." I said tired of his questions. "I've done things that will shock you" Draco said. "Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that in return she'd bear a cursed necklace to me? Like replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison? Forgive me, Draco, I cannot help feeling these actions are so weak that your heart can't have really been in them." Dumbledore finally said. "He trust us, Draco was chosen, so we are too" Mattheo said this time, while Draco showed his Dark Mark impressing Dumbledore. "Then I shall make it easy for you-" I didn't let Dumbledore finish his sentence by throwing an expelliarmus at his wand which remained in his hand. "Very good.. you're not alone, there are others.. How?" Dumbledore asked curious. "The vanishing cabinet in the Room of Requirement, I've been mending it, it has a twin, in Borgin and Burkes. They form a passage. "Ingenious.. very ingenious.. guys, please let me help you..".

"We don't want your help! Don't you unerstand? We have to do this.. I have to kill you, or he's gonna kill me." Draco said, before Bellatrix Lestrange and a few Death Eathers more joined us.

"Well.. look what we have here.." Bella said approaching us. "Well done" She whispered to her son Mattheo. "Do it!" Bellatrix told Draco. "He doesn't have the stomach, just like his father, let me finish him in my own way." Greyback told Bellatrix pissing me off.

"Shut it Greyback, you won't do better" I ordered him making him shut his mouth. "This is your moment, do it!" Bellatrix insisted Draco again. "Go on Draco, now!" She said.Draco, about to name the deadly spell while his wand trembled, was interrupted by Severus Snape. "No" He said. "Severus, please.." Dumbledore said. "Avada Kedavra" Snape said, making Dumbledore fell by the Astronomy Tower. It was kinda hard to see, so Snape grabbed us to take us downstairs.

We walked through the Great Hall, with Bellatrix perched on top of the tables, breaking everything she saw, destroying Hogwarts... our home. I turned to look at Draco, who was walking beside me with tears in his eyes. I turned again to see the other Death Eaters following behind us, including Mattheo and Tom. Mattheo took a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it, as usual, while Tom walked around looking at the ground.

 Mattheo took a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it, as usual, while Tom walked around looking at the ground

(𝐀𝐍: let's act this didn't took me ages)

We were in front of Hagrid's hut, when suddenly we heard someone calling Snape's name, making us turn around. It was Harry. "He trusted you!" Harry shouted.

We couldn't even react when Bellatrix with a simple touch of her wand set the cabin on fire. "Oh my god" I said walking away from the fire, while Bella jumped like the crazy woman she was. "Go on" Snape told us as he remained fighting with Harry.

I didn't move, I stayed still as I looked at Hagrid's burning hut. Until someone lightly grabbed my wrist, making me snap out of my thoughts. "Let's go" Mattheo said making me not stay behind.

—————————————
Hogwarts won't be what it was..
Let's see what happens next.

Hope you love it!

Don't forget to vote for the story to help me grow it! And comment on your favorite moments!

Roma💓