𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔: 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

I headed towards the Great Hall, where you could already see some students throwing their papers with their names into the Goblet of Fire, when suddenly Dubledore appeared. We all sat down, I sat near my group of friends who were chatting with Victor Krum so I took the opportunity to greet my friends.

Dumbledore was going to start taking papers out of the Goblet, I was shaking with nerves, but I was trying to give my best performance so that my concern would not be noticed, that was when I looked at Mattheo who was already looking at me, and noticed my worried face. "Don't worry" He whispered to me in an attempt to calm me down so that no one would listen.

The entire room was silent, disturbed by the 3, or in this case 5, champions in the tournament. Suddenly the blue flame of the Goblet of Fire turned red, pulling out the first piece of paper that Dumbledore caught in the air.

"The champion of Durmstrang is... Viktor Krum!" The entire room was filled with applause, as Victor's friends grabbed his hand and patted him on the back as he stood up, to shake hands with Dumbledore, and address the headmaster of his school, Igor Karkaroff. I was very happy for him.

Suddenly, the flame from the Goblet of Fire turned red again, this time taking out the second paper.

"The champion of Beauxbatons.. Fleur Delacour!" Everyone applauded again as soon as the named one stood up to to shake hands with Dumbledore, and address the headmistress of her school, Miss Olympe Maxime.

The third paper came out of the goblet, my nerves were getting worse. "The champion of Hogwarts is... Cedric Diggory!" The room filled with applause for the third time as the Hufflepuf boy stood up to shake Dumbledore's hand and go to the other champions. -Oh no... it's about to happen...- It was the only thing my mind thought.

"Excellent! "We already have our three champions," Dumbledore said as he spread his arms. "but in the end, only one will write his name in history." Dumbledore continued saying

Only one will lift this chalice of champions, this vessel of victory, the chalice of the Three Magi!" He finished saying while Barti Crouch Sr. uncorked the beautiful chalice. The only thing that could be heard in the room was applause until the flames of the Goblet of Fire turned red again, causing two more papers to come out of the goblet, Dumbledore caught them in the air and read the names. "Harry Potter and Michelle Monroe," he said in a whisper. Dumbledore began to look around in search of the two named. "Harry Potter and Michelle Monroe?!" He shouted as he looked for us with his eyes. "Go!" Draco told me, giving me a calm and at the same time worried look, he knew Lord Voldemort's plan too. Harry and I embarrassingly stood up to Dumbledore, the room had become an awkward, very awkward silence. Dumbledore simply looked at us with a pout, while Harry and I headed towards where the other champions were.

When we went downstairs we met the three previous winners. "Michelle?" Victor asked me worried when he saw me downstairs. "Someone has put my name on the goblet" I told him with a neutral expression on my face, I was dying of embarrassment. From one moment to the next, the teachers came down the stairs while shouting how such a thing could have happened.

Dumbledore approached Harry and me very roughly and grabbed us both by the neck. "Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire? "No sir," Harry Potter said while I looked scared. "Have you asked anyone?" Dumbledore said this time looking at me. "No sir," I replied. "Are you absolutely sure?!" He said "Yes sir" Harry and I said at the same time. "They are lying! Olympe Maxime said. "The Goblet of Fire is a magical object of exceptional power, only a powerful Confundus spell could have circumvented it, a magic far from the talent of some 4th year students!" Alastor Moody said. God when his role as ex-auror is over I'm going to kick his ass.

"I leave it in your hands, Barty," Dumbledore said. "The rules are categorical. Mr. Potter and Miss Monroe have no choice, they are from today a champions of the triwizard tournament. All the teachers turned to look at us, weirdos.

I left that basement as soon as possible, very overwhelmed, I didn't want to participate in that tournament for anything in the world, walking through the corridors tormented I met Pansy. "Hey, are you okay? Don't worry, I know they forced you to participate in the tournament, I'll be here for everything" she said. "Thank you Pansy, I love you so much, but right now I want to be alone, if you don't mind." "Of course, it doesn't matter," she told me with a smile. "Well, I will probably be in the Astronomy Tower so don't worry" - "Ok, take care!" She told me as she walked away and I headed towards my destination.

MATTHEO'S POV:

Since Michelle had been named champion of the Triwizard Tournament, I hadn't heard from her, so I decided to ask Pansy where she would be. "Oh, she told me that she had gone to the Astronomy tower, if she asks you who told you, you don't know anything" She told me while she winked at me and left, I was sure that this girl wanted me to go out with her best friend.

When I arrived and walked up the stairs, there she was, sitting on one of the steps while looking at the view. She looked perfect, I was sure that girl was going to be mine.

"Always arriving at the right times Riddle" She said sarcastically without looking at me, knowing perfectly well that I was there. "Don't act tough Monroe, I know you love me" I said while I smirked.

"Thank goodness dreaming is free" She said this time looking at me with a soft smile.

—————————————-
Hey readers! AAA MICHELLE AND MATTHEO ARE FREACKING CUTE, what doy you think?! hope you love it.

Don't forget to vote for the story to help me grow it! And comment on your favorite moments!

Roma💓