𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤

Months had passed, and Hogwarts was getting worse and worse, Dolores took over the school, interrogating every single professor and putting new rules hanging on the wall of the great hall.

Until one day, a letter arrived.

My crow perched on my window with a letter hanging from his beak with my name on it. I quickly picked it up and opened it:

Michelle Monroe,

You have been summoned to a meeting today at 7pm at Malfoy Manor, to receive your Dark Mark.

Do not be late.
X

I quickly glanced at my wristwatch to see that it was 6pm. I went down to the common room to look for Draco, who was sitting on one of the couches with the others.

Seeing my upset face everyone went silent waiting for me to speak. "Did you get it?" Draco asked me referring to the letter, as I nodded my head. I wasn't going to lie, I was scared, you never knew what could happen, and once you've taken a step, there's no turning back. "It came to you?" I asked him. "A few days ago." He replied.

The others knew perfectly well what we were referring to so they decided to keep quiet.

"I'll see you there" I said as I said a quick goodbye to the others and went up to my room.

...

Once dressed in a black formal wear, I glanced at my wrist watch again. 6:50 pm. "Time to go" I whispered to myself as I used flu powder to get to the entrance of the mansion.

I looked up at the grayish sky as I crossed the large hedges that indicated the door to the house. I entered without invitation and go up the stairs to the second floor. Once upstairs silence fell in the living room, I had arrived just in time.

A meeting of deatheathers had started, and everyone was looking at me, waiting for me to take a seat.

"Michelle.. I was beginning to worry you had lost your way.. come. We've saved you a seat. " Voldemort say with his whispered voice while I take a seat next to Snape who also was there.

It was in that moment I started looking around to know who I was with. In front of me Bellatrix, and next to her, Cissy, Lucius and Draco, who gave me a smile.

I felt a gaze on my constant so I decided to look for that gaze. It was at that moment when I saw the black-haired boy sitting next to Bella.. Mattheo.

MATTHEO'S POV:

In all these months, I had been doing nothing but missions, which father ordered me and Tom to do. In all that time, I realized that I had been ignoring Michelle, and I couldn't help but feel bad, but in the end, it was for the best that she didn't even know about me. It was too dangerous.

Until she appeared in my field of view, taking her place next to Snape, today she was going to receive the dark mark, and her nerves and fear showed for miles. Tom and I, we received the mark this very summer, only Theo knew about it.

That's when her gaze met mine and she instantly tensed, so I looked away.

BACK TO MICHELLE'S POV :

Mattheo looked away, and my heart was beating fast, it had been almost 6 months since I had seen him, and I had not thought that he and Tom would meet here. I have to say he look hotter than ever. My thoughts were interrupted when Voldemort's voice came through. "My children, come forward to join me." He said so that Draco and I stood up. As I stood closer to Voldemort, I was the first to receive the mark.

I rolled up the sleeve of my black blazer on my left arm. Voldemort grabbed my arm as he stuck his wand in it and started reciting something in Parseltongue.

Making my skin start to burn, and the skull and snake tattooed on my arm started to appear, it hurt like hell, but I wasn't going to cry there in the middle of it.

He let go of my arm as he finished and gave me a light hug. I looked at Mattheo, who was already looking at me with a gaze that mixed concern and some sadness?

I looked at my parents who were smiling to me, for sure they were so proud of their daughter becoming a monster.

I whipped the little tears in my eyes from the pain and sit again.

...

When the meeting was over, everyone left their seats and left. So I took the opportunity and followed Mattheo who was still walking up the stairs to get to his room I guess.

I tapped him on his shoulder to make him turn around. "You don't even know how to mail a letter, huh?" I said pissed off. "I've been busy, Michelle" He said listlessly wanting to keep walking until he got to his door when I stopped him again. "Oh sorry, you're the only one here who's been busy, did you forget everything or something?" I said. "It's best if we stay apart Michelle" He said running his hand over the temple of his eyebrows. "Fuck you Mattheo" I said as I gave him a hurt gaze and walked away. What the hell has bitten him?

—————————————
Hey readers! Draco and Michelle are now a deatheathers! Chapter 23 is out now!

Hope you love it!

Don't forget to vote for the story to help me grow it! And comment on your favorite moments!

Roma💓