𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟖: 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

9.00AM

A new day began, waking me up in my room at Malfoy Manor. I dressed in something formal, obviously black. And I headed towards the kitchen to have a quiet breakfast. Surprisingly, today was a splendid day, making the sun shine through the large windows of the mansion.

"Good morning Chell" said Cissa who had just come down to the kitchen. "Good morning" I answered with a smile. "I'm going to go out to the garden for a bit if you don't mind" I told her as she nodded without a problem.

Behind Malfoy Manor, there was a large garden, where Draco and I used to play as children. I sat on one of the wooden benches while admiring the views, and listening to my feelings, since I hadn't had much time for that lately.

I could say that it was about half an hour until I felt someone sit next to me, Mattheo. Turning my moment of peace into a tense atmosphere after yesterday's revelation.

It was silent, no one said nothing, until I talked. "Why didn't you told me?" I asked him, refering to what his father told him. "love is a weekness? I mean yes but.. Do you really thought that was the best way to get away from eachother?" I asked again, hurt, and starting to get nervous of his silent. "It was the easiest way" He said with his gaze fixed on his hands. "Yeah, well and the most painfull, but I dont think you care about that anyways." I said as I stand up to go. He grabbed my wrist. "Thats not true, you know I care about you." He said. "It doesn't seem like that" I said, this time, face to face with him. "I know, I had done things wrong, but just... please give me a second chance." He said. "Why would I do that? You have been gone during all summer, we barely talked to each other! Is this for your father, the "blessing" he give you yesterday? Or its because of your own choice? Because at this time i dont even know! " I said, confused, nervous, overwhelmed, hurt.

"It's because I love you, Michelle. From the first day I saw you looking at me as I walked through the Great Hall, I knew I would love you desperately, and I do." He said somehow desperate, nervous. He had never told me that he loved me, in fact, I had never heard those words coming out of him. Something as simple as 'I love you', three words, eight letters, something you say to your friends, family... but no, he chose who to say it to, and it was to me.

It was something instantaneous, we approached quickly while I held my hands on his head and his arms on my waist, to join us in a kiss, but not just a kiss, that was The kiss, a kiss that I had never given before, full of passion, regret, guilt, desire... "You don't know how much I missed this" He said centimeters from my lips. In response I grabbed his head again and went back to deepen another kiss, I could spend ages like this.

...

MATTHEO'S POV:

Oh God, I hadn't been this happy in years, it seemed like everything was starting to fall back into place, like puzzle pieces. I don't know how I was able to tell her that I loved her, I'm not very good at expressing those kinds of feelings, but this time I managed it.

"Draco, have you seen my wand?" I asked the blonde as I entered his room. Draco looked at me surprised. "What?" I asked him, confused when I saw his mocking face. "Have you looked yourself in the mirror?" He said. I approached the nearest mirror in Draco's room. My entire mouth was covered in a suspicious reddish, fuck... Michelle's lipstick. "Anything I should know?" He said waiting for details. "I told her I loved her" My mouth said automatically. "Wow, that's a big step, I'm really happy for you" Draco said hitting me twice on the back.

"So... you've seen my wand or not?" I said returning to the initial topic.

BACK TO MICHELLE'S POV:.

"Michelle honey, can you come here for a moment?" My mother called me from downstairs.

I got out of bed to head towards the living room with a big smile on my face. "Yes mother" I said as I arrived at the living room, there she was,  sitting in the large armchair with Cissa at her side and Bellatrix standing while they had tea as usual.

My mother was speechless when she saw me, while Narcissa's eyes widened, and Bellatrix began to laugh like a maniac. "Don't thank me" Bellatrix said as she handed me her small round hand mirror trying not to laugh. My eyes widened as did Cissa's when I saw all my lipstick smudged. "I knew you would be my mother-in-law again" Bella said while jumping slightly. "I think it'll be better if I go back to my room" I said with a nervous smile. I quickly left the room while my mother, Cissa and Bella were laughing about the situation.

—————————————

Here it is! Finally our main characters are together again. It's a small but very special chapter! I wanted to focus only on their reconciliation.

Let's see what happens next.

Hope you love it!

Don't forget to vote for the story to help me grow it! And comment on your favorite moments!

Roma💓