𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞

I was very excited! Lucius, Draco and I had come to the Quiddich World Cup, to see a very good friend of mine, Victor Krum who played for Bulgaria! I had hopes that he would win, I mean, he is the better Quiddich player I know.

When we went to look for a seat, we coincided with the Weasley family, Hermione Granger and Harry Potter, they were not much to my liking, since in the first year I tried to be their friend, and they rejected me for simply being from Slytherin, one of my most humble moments, pathetic .

- Wow, dad! Are we even higher? -Ron said to his father as he looked up to see all the stairs that remained to reach his seat. "Put it this way... if it rains... you'll be the first to know," Lucius said as Draco and I laughed and looked up to see the Weasleys' faces.

"Father, Michelle and I are in the Ministry box, at the personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself!" Draco said as we walked behind Lucius. - Don't brag, Draco. "It's unnecessary with this type of people," Lucius said, stopping short to hit his son in the chest with his cane. Harry decided to grab Hermione and the others to get away from us, when Lucius hooked the snake teeth of his cane on Harry's pants to stop him. "Enjoy the meeting, while you can," he said with a sarcastic smile as he unhooked his cane from Harry's pants. I kept thinking about that phrase, why the hell would Lucius have told him while you can? I just hoped that no Death Eater intervention would happen tonight, I really loved Quiddich.

When the match ended, giving victory to Bulgaria. Draco and I were talking about the match as we left the stadium behind Lucius, when explosions began to rumble through the ground. Draco and I looked at each other perplexed as we watched how, in the distance of the agitated crowd, the Death Eaters appeared in search of Harry Potter. - You two get out of here, now! - Lucius said while giving me the floo powder. "The Malfoy mansion," I said, grabbing a handful of the powder as I threw it into the air, making Draco and I teleport at lightning speed, appearing in the living room of the mansion, where Narcissa and Bellatrix were, along with my parents. "Hello honey, how was the game?" My father said as he approached me while Narcissa made sure Draco was okay. "It was great, Victor won," I said while my mother and Bellatrix also came up to greet us.

"I'm glad to hear that, honey," my mother said as she caressed my arm affectionately. - It's very late and I'm very tired, I think I'm going to go to sleep.
- I said while I said goodbye to everyone and went up to one of the guest rooms of the mansion, which I already considered mine for all the times I had stayed to sleep sleeping while my parents had meetings that lasted late into the night.

...

The days passed like magic, never better said, and it was already the day my 4th year at Hogwarts began. The holidays were over, and it was time to return to Hogwarts after vacation.

-Michelle Monroe! I want you downstairs in 5 minutes with your bags packed! Pansy has been waiting for you downstairs for 30 minutes! - I heard my mother yelling in a bad mood from downstairs I hurried to grab my suitcases to run down the stairs of the big mansion, finding my best friend waiting for me sitting in the living room.

- There you are! - Pansy said getting up as he came over to hug me after not seeing each other for an entire summer. - For a moment I thought you were never going to get out of bed - she said as we separated from the hug and she looked at me with a smile.

-Come on girls, you're going to be late! - My mother said as we headed to the door of my house.
"Take care honey, your father and I will be writing to you," my mother said as she hugged me and blew me kisses in the air as we walked away from the outside of the house dragging our suitcases to get to the station as soon as possible.

When we finally arrived at the station, Pansy and I decided to look for the others on the train so we could sit together. After 5 minutes looking for our friends in all the compartments of the train. A white ferret appeared in my sight, Draco, one of my best friends, and the boy my best friend Pansy had a crush on since 2nd year. - But who do we have here! - Draco said, happy to see me.

When I sat next to him, I realized that we were not the only three in the train compartment, there was Theodore Nott, Blaise Zabinni, Crabb and Goyle, we were all very good friends since we were assigned to Slytherin house since First year, except Crabb and Goyle, which I still hadn't fully understood, they always went as bodyguards behind Draco, which was really funny in my opinion.

—————————————-
Hey readers! This is my first episode! I hope you like reading it as much as I liked writing it.

Don't forget to vote for the story to help me grow it! And comment on your favorite moments!

Roma💓