𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗: 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

BACK TO MICHELLE'S POV:

"Michelle!" I heard Mattheo who was walking hurriedly behind me as I walked down the halls. "Today is my lucky day" I whispered sarcastically ignoring Mattheo who grabbed my arm to turn me around.

"Heyy.. I'm calling you!" He said as I let go of his grip. "What do you want!" I said annoyed. "Listen" he said. "No" I said "Michelle listen" He said. "Listening is not happening so, what, do you want?!" I said. "You.." Mattheo said. "Goodbye Mattheo" I said trying to leave. "Oh come on!, don't just walk away!" He said making me turning around "I'm done, we're over" I said trying to hold back my tears. "We're not over, we're never going to be over, I'm never going to be over you" He said. "Your father will hopefully be back tonight and you're worried about having me back?!" I said trying not to let anyone hear me. "How many times I have to tell that you are more important than that?" Mattheo said approaching me. "I'm not a toy you can play with when you're bored or lonely or horny, I am not the girl the guy gets at the end of the movie! If you want me earn me!" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek and I turned around passing him to finally head to my room.

...

Seven o'clock in the evening, I was getting ready for the third and last task, the most dangerous task, and the most risky one, nothing could go wrong.

Pansy as usual came into my room. "Michelle I'm fed up! You're going to listen to me whether you want to or not." She said. "Here we go agai-"CORMAC USED POLYJUICE POTION TO KISS DAPHNE AT THE PARTY" She shouted angrily interrupting me. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned to look at her. "What did you just say?" I said surprised "I said Mattheo didn't kiss Daphne, it was Mclaggen trying to take revenge!" she said trying to get me to come into reasoning. "ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS NOW?!" I shout. "You haven't let me talk all day!" she said. "Oh god that's true.." I said putting my hands on my head spinning around the room. "I need to talk to him" I said trying to get out of my room. "That's not going to happen girl, now you need to focus on the tournament, then you'll talk to him" She said holding me back, after all she was right, and I... I felt so guilty.

... (PLAY NOW THE MUSIC FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE)

The Hogwarts band played while the audience cheered. We were in front of a large maze. As I tried to look for my friends.. especially Mattheo in the audience, when I finally found them my gaze met Draco's, who was telling me to calm down with his eyes. "Concentrate Monroe" Snape said next to me noticing my distraction, I had already forgotten that he was my guide.

Everyone fell silent when Dumbledore asked for silence to speak.

"Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze, only he knows its exact position. Now, as Mr. Diggory and Miss Monroe are tied for first position, they will be the first to enter the maze, followed by Mr.Potter, Mr. Krum, and Miss Delacour. The first person to touch the cup will be the winner." Dumbledore said as the crowd cheered and applauded.

"Contestants! Gather around" He said as we approached him. "In the maze, you'll find no dragons or creatures of the deep. Instead, you'll face something even more challenging. You see, people change in the maze. Oh.. find the cup if you can. But be very wary, you could just lose yourselves along the way." He whispered. "Champions! Prepare yourselves!" Dumbledore finally said.

When the cannon warned us that we could now enter the maze, I looked one last time at my friends, who were looking at me worriedly, knowing what was to come. I blew them a kiss and headed towards the entrance of the maze. "Good luck Monroe" Snape said. "Thanks" I finally replied as I walked into the maze.

As I entered that dark and sinister maze, I turned as I felt the entrance closing behind me, there was no turning back.

I had been walking for a few minutes, but an echo from Fleur de la cour's scream made me turn around, and I saw red lights shooting into the sky, she had been disqualified. I ran through the narrow corridors until I felt someone nearby, and I hid behind one of the big branch walls, to see Viktor Krum under the Imperius Curse, his eyes were white, and he seemed to be possessed, I'm sure it was Alastor Moody's idea, to make sure Harry and I got to the cup together. When Viktor had disappeared from my field of view, I came out of my hiding place to continue walking in search of the trophy. Suddenly, at the end of the road I saw a huge blizzard of air that was tearing everything in its path, making the road close behind me, my only solution was to run.

When I lost sight of that big whirlpool, I bumped into Cedric and Harry who had been together for a while. "What happened?" I said looking at their faces. "Viktor Krum, he almost kill us!" Cedric said. "Yes, he disqualified Fleur, he looked possessed" I said playing dumb, I didn't want to pretend I knew better.

The three of us turned to face the same direction when we saw a shiny blue cup at the end of the labyrinth corridor, that's when we looked at each other and started running in the direction of the cup between pushes.

Suddenly, Cedric fell to the ground, causing the branches to swallow him up and drag him underground as he shouted for help. We kept running until Harry noticed and stopped dead in his tracks as he hesitated to help him. "Harry don't!" I said grabbing him by the shirt to keep him running. I knew that if Cedric got in on the plan, he would end up killed by Voldemort, so he would thank me later. When Cedric had finally disappeared Harry didn't hesitate and kept running towards the cup after me.

"Go on, take it!" I said to Harry once in front of the big winning cup. "Together!" Harry said as we both touched the cup and were transported to a cemetery . "Are you okay?" I said to him. "Yeah, and you?" Harry asked me, "Great" I replied. "Where are we?" I said playing dumb again as I stood in front of the riddle's tomb. "Hell..no" I said while Harry approached me to look at the grave. "It was a Portkey" I said to him. "I have been here before.. in a dream" he said. "Michelle! We have to get back to the cup now!" Harry said worried. Suddently the sound of a creaking door made us turn to see Wormtail behind it. Harry began to scream as he touched the scar on his head and winced in pain. Then Wormtail approached us as I pointed my wand at him. "Stupefy!" Wormtaid said as I fell to the floor.

MICHELLE'S THOUGHTS:

- Why didn't anyone tell me that they were going to cast a spell on me? At least I would have prepared my performance better. I really don't care, it has to look like I have nothing to do with the plan, it would be very strange if I left conscious, and people would suspect that I was involved. My work here is done, finally. -

Half an hour later I felt Harry grab me. "Accio!" He said as he tapped the cup and led us back, causing me to once again hear the Hogwarts band and audience applaud because of our arrival.

MATTHEO'S POV:

It had been hours since Michelle had entered that maze. When magically Harry appeared in front of the labyrinth making the audience cheer. As we stood up we noticed as Harry held a body, "Isn't that.. Michelle?" Theo said. Fleur de la Cour screamed terrified causing the band playing to stop. We rushed over pushing whoever in front of us to see Michelle unconscious on the floor, scratches all over her face. My heart stopped for a second in fright, imagining the worst. Worried we crouched down beside her. "Is she..?" Tom asked Harry. "No, she's under the Stupefy spell" Harry said causing me to be able to breathe properly again.

I touched her cheek when I saw her twitch a little. "I'm sorry.." She whispered faintly noticing my touch oonn her. "Shh.. it's okay, it's okay, don't worry" I said as the nurse arrived. "He's back, Voldemort's back" Harry said with a gasp. Making Tom and I look at each other. Dumbledore grabbed Harry's face. "It's all right Harry, you are home, you both are" Dumbledore told him trying to calm him down.

—————————————
Hey readers! The last task is finally here!

I obviously didn't want Cedric to die so I have made some minor changes to the story.
Hope you love it!

Don't forget to vote for the story to help me grow it! And comment on your favorite moments!

Roma💓