𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭

"The wedding of Fleur de la Cour and Bill Weasley will take place this very night, at the Weasley Burrow. We must take advantage of it." Voldemort said at the meeting. "As many of you know, Harry Potter and his little friends are in search of something very precious, one of my seven horcruxes, which I have heard has fallen into the wrong... hands. Exactly from Dolores Umbridge, the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Magic, I'm sure you know her as she was your teacher at Hogwarts. You must snatch it from her, and bring it to me before Harry Potter gets his hands on it" Voldemort finished, addressing Draco, Tom, Mattheo and me.

This very night we were to intervene at the wedding of the Weasley and De la Cour, to warn the Order of the Phoenix of the danger lurking. And tomorrow Tom, Draco, Mattheo and I were to go to the Ministry of Magic to retrieve Salazar Slytherin's locket that Dolores Umbridge possessed, but not for too long.

I didn't like the idea of seeing this woman again, but the boys didn't seem to mind in the least, since Tom and Mattheo had barely met her, not having attended Hogwarts the year she was headmistress, replacing Dumbledore.

...

A big flash went through the big tent where the wedding was taking place, calling the attention of all the guests, while a voice echoed through the tent coming from the big ball of blue light, saying the following:

"The ministry has fallen. The minister of magic... is dead. They are coming" Said the voice causing the guests to begin to evacuate sensing the presence of the Death Eathers. From one moment to the next our black veil crashed into the tent like a black smoke missile, setting it on fire.

As we fought members of the order of the phoenix, I turned my head as I heard Harry's name, watching as, he, Ron and Hermione teleported out of place. "Shit" I whispered. "Let's go! They just left" I yelled to my four boys who were still fighting.

...

I woke up the next day, back at Malfoy Manor. I took a quick shower, got dressed in some tight horn pants, same boots as always, a black short sleeved t-shirt, and this time, I decided to leave my long straight jet hair straight, today I looked better than ever.

"Good morning" I said greeting Tom and Cissa as I walked in and sat down at the table to receive breakfast from one of the house elves. "Good moring Chelle" Cissa says. "Michelle, we need to go over the plan, nothing can go wrong." Tom says to me without looking up from his newspaper with Harry Potter on the cover as the undesirable number 1. "Tom, we've been over this a thousand times, we go in through the flu powder, there will be security but they'll let us through with no problem, we ask for Dolores, we find her, we throw her out and rip the locket off her neck, easy. I think I'm not the one you have to remind the plan..." I said as Draco and Mattheo entered the dining room making reference to them, for how little memory they had and how stubborn they were.

"Good morning" they both said as Mattheo came by me to give me a kiss on my head and sat down next to Tom.

...

"Time to go" I said to the boys looking at my watch. I grabbed the flu powders and threw them into the fireplace. "Let's go" I said as I walked into the fireplace automatically teleporting to the Ministry of Magic which was packed with people.

Once we are all together, we dodge the people until we reach the security team. "Name?" the man asks me. "Michelle Monroe" I said confidently, leaving the man surprised. "Welcome Miss Monroe" The man told me kindly as he let us pass. "That was easy" I say to Draco who stayed by my side, with Mattheo and Tom at our backs.

Before I could enter the ministry, I felt constant glances above me, and as I searched for those glances, I met the eyes of Albert Runcorn, member of the Muggle Children's Registration Commission. Mafalda Hopkirk, worker in the Office of the Misuse of Magic and Reginald Cattermole, member of the Department of Magical Maintenance. Strange to see them together, a member of the maintenance department with a member and an important worker in the Ministry? Not very common to see.

At that moment it was when the puzzle pieces in my head resolved themselves, and I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What?" Mattheo asks me curiously. "If I'm right, those three over there are Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley in a multijuice potion." I said slyly leaving them surprised. "How do you know?" Draco asked me. "I'm not sure but we're about to find out." I said as we approached them, who upon noticing our approach tensed up. "Excuse me, do you know what floor the research committee is on?" I asked the one I supposedly thought was Harry Potter, Albert Runcorn. I knew perfectly well, that the research committee was on floor 3 on the right, the committee was right next to his office, if he gave me the wrong floor, I would know if it was Harry Potter, or not. "Ehm... floor, floor 2" He said as they quickly left in a hurry. "That's them" I said as we headed off in search of Dolores Umbridge before they did.

—————————————

Will Michelle and her team reach to the locket before Harry, Hermione and Ron do? Let's see what happens next.

Hope you love it!

Don't forget to vote for the story to help me grow it! And comment on your favorite moments!

Roma💓