𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏: 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞

A long, hot summer had come to an end. In truth, I hadn't really dedicated myself to doing anything during this whole period, my afternoons were spent reading, seeing Pansy from time to time, and sunbathing in the garden.

As for my "relationship" with Mattheo, I hadn't heard from him all summer, I was a little upset about it, did he have trouble sending a letter?

...

Today, it was the first day at Hogwarts after the vacations, and, rarely, I got up by myself.

I wore tight black pants, paired with a tall black polo shirt, a black leather jacket, and boots, also black, black it's being the fashion among deatheathers.
I decided to leave my long hair straight as silk, since lately it was what I favored the most.

Then I took my black briefcase down to the living room, which I had prepared the day before, while I went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Good morning honey" my mother, said  a little surprised that I had not fallen asleep. Possibly from the nerves I had been feeling all night.

I had a quick breakfast of orange juice and toast. I looked at my watch and hurried to grab my suitcase. "Mom, I'm leaving! I'm going to be late!" I shouted hoping my mother would hear me.

"Great honey! your father and I will see you soon." Said my mother rushing over to the door giving me a hug.

...

When I arrived at the station, I looked for my friends with my eyes. The first one I met was Enzo. He also noticed my presence and didn't hesitate to hug me. "Enzo! So nice to see you!" I said happily as I separated from him. "Come on, the others are waiting for us inside." He said as we headed to the train.

"Look who's here!" Enzo said to the others when we got to the table they were all sitting at. My eyes roamed over each of them excitedly, Pansy, Theo, Draco, Blaise, Crab and Goyle were there, but.. no sign of the Riddles, making my expression sadden a little. Maybe... they had decided to go on their own? Or maybe they were late? Since Voldemort's arrival, I didn't know how things would be between us again.

I greeted everyone with a fake smile as I sat down next to Pansy, who noticed my confusion at not seeing the Riddles, and looked at me with a reassuring look.

...

The hours on the train passed quickly, we all talked about our summer, some stories more entertaining, others more boring. The Riddle's were never mentioned in that long conversation. Noting about them, but I knew Theo know something.. he's Mattheo's best friend after all. I don't believe they did not talk to each other during all summer.

...

When we arrived to Hogwarts, we all grabbed or suitcases to head to the castle. When Theo was alone, I take my opportunity. "Hey" I say heading next to him while we walked. "Hey" he said. "Are you okay? Because I noticed you were very quiet in the train" he asked looking at me this time. "Yeah, it's just.. Im kinda of confused, I haven't heard anything about Mattheo during all the summer, and now we just get here, and he isn't here.. do you know something about him?" I said blurting out everything I was thinking.

"Well, yeah I talked to him during summer, we hang out sometimes, but he has been so busy since his father return, they are preparing themselfs to became.. you know.. deatheathers. If you are asking, no, I don't know why they aren't here yet, but I can ensure that he has not forgotten you." Theo said.

"Why are you so sure about it, huh?" I asked him.

"Well, he always spoked about you when we chatted" he said laughing a little .

"And yet he hasn't even sent me a letter, it's not that complicated, don't you think? " I said pissed until we reached the castle.

—————————————
Hey readers! It's been a long time since I didn't update, but here it is! A bit short, but perfect to start this 5th Hogwarts new year. I will be more active, promise.

Hope you love it!

Don't forget to vote for the story to help me grow it! And comment on your favorite moments!

Roma💓