𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓: 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐞, 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲.

I saw Pansy's face, which was in front of me, change as she saw the individual behind me.

I turned around still with the boy's strong grip on my hips. "Let go Cormac" I said in a serious tone trying to calm down. "And if I don't want to?" He said threateningly. "Well.. in that case" I said as I took advantage of his distraction to throw a punch straight at his nose. Which made him quickly move away putting his hands on his nose which was bleeding, I could even say it was broken. "You little bitch.." He said approaching me with an angry look, suddenly, I saw how his hand tried to slap me, but before his hand touched my face, Mattheo stopped his arm with one hand, while with the other he took the opportunity to let out another punch throwing him to the ground.

At that moment, Pansy grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. While a crowd of people surrounded us for the spectacle, Mattheo after a few seconds stood up leaving Cormac's face disfigured and with his bloody knuckles, god... that was hot. Draco pushed Mattheo away backwards. "You touch her again and I'll rip your hands off" Mattheo said angrily. I've never seen him in that way.

I took the opportunity to approach Cormac, who was still slightly conscious, as I crouched down next to him. "I may be a bitch, but I'm rich and pretty, so it doesn't really matter" I said finally to kick him and walk out of the great hall with Pansy. "Girl, you slay in there, are you okay?" she said. "Yeah, don't worry" I said with a smile trying to calm her down.

MATTHEO'S POV:

I was talking to Draco about how awesome the night had been when Enzo approached us. "Hey, isn't that Michelle?" He said pointing to a girl who seemed to be Michelle, which was strange because Cormac was behind the girl, when the girl turned around we could see Michelle telling Cormac to let her go. "Come on," Draco said.

When we were getting closer to her, we saw how Michelle, seeing that her attempts to get him to let go of her were null and void, she punched him all over his face. Wow, that girl surprises more every day. "You little bitch.." Cormac said trying to slap her. As soon as I rushed and grabbed his arm while I threw a punch at him, throwing him to the ground, at that moment my vision was blinded, and I was only focused on the punch after punch that I was throwing at him, seeing that he was already half unconscious I got up from the ground looking at the whole circle of people that had been created, while Draco pushed me back. "You touch her again and I will rip your hands off " I spat at him.

Michelle walked over to him and crouched down next to him. "I may be a bitch, but I'm rich and pretty, so it doesn't really matter" She finally said before leaving the great hall with Pansy. -That's my girl- I thought while I smiled and the guys and I leave the dance too.

BACK TO MICHELLE'S POV:

When I got to my room, I threw myself on the bed and seconds later I got comfortable to go to sleep, my feet hurt from dancing and my knuckles from the punch I had given that asshole.

At that moment I thought about how I hadn't talked to Mattheo after the fight or even thanked him. So I left my room in search of his. When I got to the common room I found Theo sitting on one of the couches smoking, "hey are you okay?" He said in little concern. "Yeah, I'm fine" I said. "By the way have you seen Mattheo" I asked him "Oh yeah, he just went up to his room with Tom" He said pointing to the stairs to go up to the boys room. "Great, thanks Theo" I finally said as he hugged me to continue on my way to Mattheo's room.

When I arrived I knocked on the door, I heard footsteps approaching behind it and Mattheo opened the door somewhat surprised. I quickly hugged him tightly as he hugged me back. "Thank you" I said raising my head to look at him. "He deserved it" he said as he gave me a kiss on my head.

"Hey I have to tell you something about tomorrow's second assignment" He said changing the subject as he released me from the hug. "Sure, tell me" I replied. "Lucius told me what the second test is about" He said. My face changed to concern. "What is it?" I said seriously. "You will have to dive into the black river to rescue a loved one, there will be Grindylows, who will try to block your way, you have to find some kind of algae to be able to breathe underwater, the first one to reach the surface with their loved one already rescued, wins." 

He said circling the room as he waved his hands around. "You're kidding right?" I said with my nerves on edge, how do you want me to sleep knowing that a loved one is going to be underwater?! It could be any one of you!" I said nervously as I became upset.

"Hey, don't worry, I know you'll do fine, just like you did in the first task" He said. "Besides Snape will be your assigned teacher for the next two last tasks, he'll help you with the seaweed." Mattheo said .

"Okey, fine" I said sighing. "Can I stay here tonight?" I asked as he smirked at me and jumped into bed. "Sure" He said as he smirked. "Silly" I said as I climbed into bed, and lay on his chest. Until we fell asleep for the next hard morning that awaited me.

—————————————
Hey readers! The second task is on the next chapter! Hope you love it!

Don't forget to vote for the story to help me grow it! And comment on your favorite moments!

Roma💓