#24. A day full of twists

Thank you for your completing the target on the last chapter guys..

But i just wanted to ask, is it so hard to vote? Because it literally took an entire day for you to complete 3 votes. Am i asking too much from you?

Anyways.... the target for this chapter is 235 votes and 425 comments.

I have crossed 14k words this time. So i am setting the target a bit high. Hope you will complete it.

The next chapter is going to be all about stones and the magical things happening around. So complete the target fast and you will have the next update soon.

Please point out the typing errors when you find them.

I hope you will like it.

A few days later

Aayansh started going back to school after Ranvijay was better.

This is another not so peaceful morning at the Rawat Palace.

Why?

Because there is a stubborn teenager who is not willing to get out of the bed but yet he is forced to do so.

And now he is cranky and moody because his baba woke him up early and got him ready because he refused to open his eyes and do anything by himself at all.

And here they are.

In Aayansh's room.

Aayansh is sitting on the bed with his eyes closed and Ranvijay made Aayansh wear his shoes and did his hairs.

"Aayu.... how long do you want to keep your eyes close?" Ranvijay asked tying the knot of his shoes, kneeling in front of the bed where Aayansh's is sitting.

Aayansh pouted and opened his eyes finally.

"Baba... i Don't wannna... go!" He whined.

"And why don't you want to go....? You missed school for so long. You must go now. I heard your monthly tests are going to be conducted soon?" Ranvijay asked.

"Par mujhe toh kuch aata hi nahi.... i will definitely fail...." Aayansh pouted. He missed school for so long and it has not been long since he joined.

Ranvijay got up and caressed his cheek,"Did i ask you to top your exams? I know you missed classes and you are just adapting to the new environment. It's okay if your Don't score well this time... just write if you know the answer or leave it. You will do better in the upcoming exams, right?"

"Aap pakka gussa nahi karoge, agar main fail ho gaya toh?" Aayansh asked again, just to be sure.

"I won't. But only for this time. But next time i want you to do well. And from now on i want all your school work done in time. Or there will be consequences. " Ranvijay said.

Aayansh nodded pouting,"okay baba! Par meri potion ki note copy aur assignments toh complete hai."

Ranvijay flicked his forehead and said,"What about other subjects? They are blank as if you never studied them."

"Sorry!" Aayansh mumbled.

"Come on! Let's go down for breakfast. I will drop you after that!" He said dragging Aayansh with him.

Downstairs.
They saw everyone already sitting at the dinning area, waiting for them.

Everyone greeted them. Ranvijay nodded sitting on his chair. Aayansh pouting sadly sat on the chair beside his baba.

"Isse kya hua? Sada hua muh kyu banaya hai?" Rudra asked.

Arjun said,"monthly test hai aaj. He is sure he will fail." He said and chuckled at the end.