#9. The lost soul

The next day.

Ranvijay woke up and saw his two monkeys clinging to him, preventing him to even move.

He kissed both of their crowns and said,"Vir, Aayu, utho dono. Subah ho gayii hai!" He said but both of his babies refused to even show any moment.

"Vir.... uth jaa bacche! Vir...."

"Bhaiya... sone do na .....!" Vir said hugging him even more tight.

"Accha mujhe toh uthne do tumlog. Aur phir sote raho."

"Nahi.... you are warm and cozy." Viraj mumbled snuggling closer to Ranvijay.

"Accha thik hai.... sote raho. Maine socha tha... tumhe Birla mansion leke jaaunga baby se milwane ko." Ranvijay said.
And vir opened his eyes instantly.

"Sacchi?"

"Hm.." Ranvijay said.

Viraj is overjoyed. He already knew what happened yesterday. Only Aayansh was the one who is clueless as he is yet to meet Akshara.

"Mein abhi ready hoke aaya." Viraj said jumping from the bed and ran out for his room.

After 30 minutes.

Viraj came back to Ranvijay's room and saw Ranvijay dressing their sleepy brother who didn't even bother to open his eyes. Well after sleeping so late, the little prince is still tired and fussy.

Viraj smiled suspiciously. He is up to something.

He slowly tiptoed inside the room and went behind Aayansh and screamed suddenly scaring Aayansh. Aayansh was sleep and became too startled and started crying.

"Ba...ba wuwuwuu...." he cried and hugged Ranvijay's waist. Ranvijay also didn't expect this and glared Viraj.

Viraj is now guilty to see Aayansh crying and said,"Sorry bhaiya.... mujhe nahi pata tha yeh itni jaldi roo dega. Sorry aayu!" He said

Aayansh pouted hugging Ranvijay's waist and sobbed.

Viraj tried to turn Aayansh to face him but the lil cry baby is too moody this morning.

"Aayu... sorry baby. Mujhe nahi pata tha tu itna dar jaayega!" Viraj said.

But Aayansh ignored and said,"Baba... i am hungry!" He said sobbing a little.

"Chalo dono.... breakfast bhi ready ho gaya hoga!" Ranvijay said and looked at Viraj,"And Vir, aur koi masti nahi."

"Ok bhaiya!" Viraj said in a dull voice.

******

An hour later.

"Bhaiya hum kaha jaa rahe hai? Birla mansion ke liye toh pehle hi turn lena tha." Viraj asked Ranvijay who is driving the car while he sat on the passenger seat and Aayansh is at the backseat playing his new video game which Viraj gave him to coax his little brother.

"We are going to the jewellery shop. Tara and Akki ke liye kuch banwaya tha... wahi lena hai." Ranvijay replied.

*******

The jewellery shop.

The car stopped outside the grand shop.

They all went in.

Inside the shop viraj and Aayansh were looking around at everything in awe when a old man probably in his late sixties came.

"Welcome, Ranvijay. I was waiting for you." He said.

Ranvijay greeted him and said,"Siraj Uncle!" He said and touched his feet.

He signalled Viraj and Aayansh to do the same.