#21. Ranvijay in danger

I don't know what to say about the response i received on the last chapter anymore.

It is upsetting, but, i can just hope for a better response this time.

I will keep the same target as the last one. 190 votes.

And for the comments it will be 350 this time.

I hope you will complete it this time.

And I would really like to appreciate some of my precious readers who had been pitching for me for the votes and who took the stand for me. Thank you guys.

siakhan55l

warriorprincess2410

nidamemon123987

Sunshine08jiya

And everyone one who is supporting me in the comment section.

You guys have are a source of inspiration for me to continue writing this story.

I have also seen few of you often react to the dialogs and expressions. I really like reading those tagged comments of your. Thank you that you take your precious time to post such nice comments.

Thank you. I really appreciate all of you. I have only mentioned a few names here but i know there are many others through the comment section.

I hope you like this one and I hope it is upto your expectations.

Next i am planning to post a character update with the new and old characters both. What do you say?

***********

Later that day Arjun came back. He was already informed of the incident by the school authorities. He was mad. Very mad, when he came to know about Aayansh's fight with a teacher.

He even scolded Aayansh but then Kiyaan came in the picture. Since he is the eye witness he told Arjun everything in detail shielding Aayansh at the same time. Aayansh became a scared kitten when he saw Arjun so angry. He couldn't even speak seeing his angry brother. And the twins are already ordered to not interfere by Arjun.
They can do nothing but watch everything in silence, standing aside.

Kiyaan after explaining everything said,"arjun bhai.... Aayansh ki koi galati nahi thi.... usse toh gussa bhi tab hii aaya tha jab Arnav sir ne aapko aur Ranvijay bhai ka naam liya tha...."

Arjun pinched his forehead in frustration,"pehla din tha....! Damnit! First day. How hard could it be to spend it with peace!!" Arjun said and sat on the sofa. He looked at Aayansh hiding behind Kiyaan without any expressions.

Aayansh slowly walked to Arjun and kneeled in front of him. He held his ears and said,"Sorry, bhaiyu.... aage se nahi karunga... sowwy! Please maaf kardo.... please." He said showing his puppy eyes.

Arjun looked away trying to not melt but after a few seconds groaned. He finally looked at Aayansh and sighed,"and now you have to show this face of yours..... and if you think that i will melt?....the....then.......... you are right!" Arjun said sighing again. Aayansh smiled and stood up letting himself fall in his bhaiyu's arms.

"Bhaiyu!" He exclaimed, smiling.

Arjun hugged him, patting his back and said,"but still you will be getting punishment. You shouldn't talk like that to your teacher. And you should definitely not run out of the classroom like that. You troubled everyone today, Little one!" Arjun scolded.