Chapter Twelve-Comfort and Misery

"Kaden, you need to listen and listen carefully to what I am about to say." Nikolai said as he came back into Wes's room. Kaden looked a little skeptical but nodded.
Nikolai sighed, "That was Donevan that they just brought in." Kaden's and Wes's eyes widen as Kaden took a breath and fell into the chair beside Wes's bed. Wes looked him over and grabbed his hand.
"Let's hope he is ok." Wes said and squeezed Kaden's hand.
"Hey, that's my husband." Nikolai said but smiled. Kaden looked like he was on the verge of crying.

"Hey baby shh it's ok." Nikolai said as he went and hugged Kaden so hard that Kaden grabbed the back of Nikolai's shirt and didn't let go. Wes looked over at them sadly. He wished there was something he could do but he couldn't.

Kaden paced the lobby as Nikolai watched his husband. They left Wes to sleep but didn't leave the hospital until they saw a doctor. Donevan was a part of their family too. Kaden kept pacing until the doctor came out with a grimace.

"Is he ok?" Nikolai said.
"For now, we had to pump his stomach." The doctor said.

"Oh my god." Kaden said and sank down into the chair. He couldn't believe it but than again he could.

"We are keeping an eye on him." The doctor said.
"Who found him?" Kaden asked.

"Not sure, some guy named Lynn." The doctor said again.
"Lynn?" Kaden said and looked over as an EMT who resembled Lynn came in. Lynn looked over at Kaden and walked over to them.
"Where was he?" Nikolai asked.
"I was driving home and I thought he was homeless so I stopped to see if he needed some supplies. I turned him over because he wasn't answering me and I about died. I didn't think I would be seeing Donevan Jenkins again." Lynn said as he walked over to the nurse station to give the full report.

Kaden was just watching him as Cole and Garrett came back in. They walked over to Nikolai and Kaden.

"I thought you guy left?" Garrett asked confused.

"No, Donevan is here." Kaden said and walked off angry.
"Oh," Garrett said as they watched Kaden walk out, "is he ok?"

"No, Donevan either overdosed or alcohol." Nikolai said as he followed Kaden out. Lynn watched them go. He knew Kaden was in love with Donevan ever since they met. Hell, he was head over heels for that man for a long time too. He sighed and walked over to look out the window. Lynn Heartwell was back and he was going to get the man that he couldn't stop thinking about for a long time.

Meanwhile, Wes was still asleep when the nurse came in to check on him. She woke him up and told him he would be discharged soon. He nodded and smiled a little when he saw Cole and Garrett walk in.

"Ready to get out of here?" Cole smiled.
"Yes, um..." Wes said but trailed off.
"What is it babe?" Cole asked.

"Can I..." Wes couldn't ask it. It was embarrassing on his end. He sighed frustrated as he looked out the window.
Garrett and Cole looked at each other and waited for Wes to gather his thoughts. Wes was struggling on what to say. He was starting to like Cole and Garrett and the idea of being with them both made him feel really happy. He looked back at the two of them and with determination on his face he said, "I want you both." Cole and Garrett was shocked they were thinking that Wes didn't want any part of either of them but they were shocked that Wes said that.
"You sure?" Cole asked.
"Because this time you aren't leaving us." Garrett said in a dominating voice that sent shivers down both Wes and Cole's back.
"I am sure." Wes said as Garrett came over and looked him in the eyes.

"If you leave next time...there isn't any coming back." Garrett said.
"I know. I fucked up last time." Wes said as the nurse came back and giving instructions to take it easy for a little while.