Chapter Eight-Confusion and Bliss

THIS PART IS A LITTLE SEXUAL. NOT THE WHOLE SCENE BUT THE BEGINNING

Wes walked into the room and closed the door. He didn't know what to do until Garrett grabbed his wrist and sat him down. He looked awkward and not totally uncomfortable except his pants. Cole noticed it and he motioned for Wes to lay down by him. Wes did and Cole got off of Garrett and started taking Wes's clothes off while Garrett was kissing him. Cole let his hand wonder down Wes's stomach to his aching member. Garrett kept kissing Wes as Cole came up and kissed the side of Wes's neck as Garrett was kissing the other side. Wes was all hot and bothered. He didn't know what was happening at all. All he knew was that he was feeling completely and utterly good.

"Wes." Cole sighed as he saw the look on Wes's face.

"Don't talk, just do." Wes said as he saw Garrett get off the bed and laid on top of Wes while Cole was still kissing his neck, "do you know what is about to happen?" Cole asked quietly.
"No," Wes moaned out.

"Garrett is going to fuck you now. And I am going to help you get off." Cole said and smiled a little as Wes gasped apparently liking that.
"Have you ever done something like this?" Garrett asked as he lubed up two fingers and pushed against him.
"No, I haven't but damn it feels good." Wes said moaning out.
"In the morning you may regret this." Garrett said.
"I know, I know. But please do something." Wes begged and Garrett took his fingers out and pushed his dick against Wes's hole, he pushed in slightly and gasped and moaned as he saw the blissful look on Wes's face. Cole was rubbing his hand up and down Wes's dick and stroking his own when he felt a hand push it out of the way only to see that it was Wes's hand. Cole and Wes was a moaning mess and Garrett loved it. He had two people he wanted to be with. But, he was scared that Wes would regret this. That he would leave and not ever see him again. He tensed up when Wes squeezed around his dick.
"I'm going to come Garrett." Wes gritted out.

"Do it." Garrett said in a deep voice that made both of the men come. Cole came on his stomach and in Wes's hand and Garrett came in Wes. Garrett pulled out of Wes and went to get a warm cloth to wipe both of his men, he stopped for a minute. It would be nice to see all three of them living together. Wes was asleep so Garrett didn't move him, he was on one side of Wes and Cole the other side. Cole sighed and smiled lightly.

"What?" Garrett whispered looking over at Cole.
"This, this is what I like Garrett. Wes between us." Cole said and kissed Wes's temple looking at Garrett.
"What if he doesn't want it?" Fear creeping up in Garrett's voice.

"We will worry about that in the morning." Cole said and wrapped his arm around Wes's waist and scooted him closer to him as Garrett rolled to face Wes. Granted the bed wasn't that big.

Wes woke up as the sun started to peak as he looked at Garrett, one hand in Garrett's hair and the other on Cole's chest with one leg close to Garrett, a very awkward position but then again last night was weird. Wes wasn't confused about it, but more like turned on in a way he never thought. He kept trying to see regret in it but none came. He sighed but was a little confused about it because Cole threatened him and Garrett told him to leave and yet he was still here.

Wes tried to get up because he had to use the bathroom but tripped over Cole and the blankets and made a loud OOF noise that woke the other two up.

"Sorry, I had to pee and I tripped." Wes pouted.

"It's ok love. I will help you up." Cole said and was glad that Cole somehow had put boxers on. He looked over to Garrett staring at them both very intently.
"Garrett?" Wes asked timidly.

"Do you regret it?" Garrett asked his voice a little deep from waking up.

"No, I really don't a little confused but I wasn't sick about the thought. It was actually a turn on." Wes said, "besides, everyone can get jealous that you have two men hanging on you." Cole winked at Garrett.

"Huh, ok." Garrett said now confused, "Wes you are freshly out. How where you able to take me with hardly any pain?"

Wes was now a blushing mess, "I may have had a dream or two of you."

"Woah, that must be one good dream." Cole said.

"It was to the point that I went and bought some stuff." Wes huffed and stomped to the bathroom feeling flustered but he did have to admit that he wanted both of the men. He wanted them like no other and that was what confused him because he only saw Garrett but when he peaked at Cole and Garrett doing whatever he saw something with them both.

"I didn't even ask why?" Garrett said confused now.
"Maybe, he wants us both babe." Cole said and kissed Garrett and walked to the bathroom hearing the shower running.
"Wes love are you ok?" Cole asked a little less confident.
"A little confused." Wes admitted.

"About what?" Cole asked sitting on the toilet.
"You and Garrett. I thought when I saw Garrett I only wanted him, but seeing you both...I want both of you. I want to experience life with you both." Wes admitted opening the shower curtain, "get in here please and help me." Cole took off his boxers and got in the shower with Wes.

It wasn't sexual at this point, Cole could tell Wes was tired. After finishing the shower Wes and Cole got dressed but Wes opted to go into the other room. He was extremely confused and texted the one person who might help.

Wes: Have you ever had feelings for two people at once?

Ethan: Uh...no.

Wes: Great, I don't know what to do.

Ethan: About what?

Wes: Garrett....and Cole

Ethan: Cole is back?!

Wes: Yeah.

Ethan: Hmmm. Let's see how this goes. Cole and Garrett used to be lovers. I am worried about you Wes, be careful. Garrett is a jealous man.

Wes: Great I am a third wheel.

Ethan: Maybe not. But, just to be clear. Cole was raped and Garrett was being an ass about it.

Wes: Oh gosh! That's horrible.

Ethan: It is. Just be careful. Everyone but your heart is fragile.

Wes: I will.

Wes couldn't sleep at all. He was weary when morning came and couldn't help but feel out of place. He sighed and booted up his computer. He didn't know what he was looking for but an email popped up saying it was highly urgent. Who needed to be killed this time? He thought. But, he looked at it and read over it. A Russian man who loved and enjoyed hurting women and children. This was the job he told no one about.