Chapter One-Garrett Winslow

Garrett Winslow is thirty three years old. He is 6'1, chiseled jaw, light blonde hair and hazel eyes. He is the oldest of three other brothers. He was a kind man, gentle even but he had a small temper when someone hurt the ones he loved. He was happy that his brother Dimitri married a stunning man. Seth was making his rounds with hopefully someone good. Ethan was dating someone he really liked but wasn't sure about himself. He knew he liked the one person he didn't want too because that man was a straight as he could be. It was one of his cousin's best friends. Ever since he helped his dumbass cousin find he now husband behind his house in a ditch he just couldn't get the red headed green eyed beauty out of his head. He sighed and got up and walked out to his living room. His cousin and husband were back from their honey moon and they came by to see how he was doing.
"Congratulations you two." Garrett opened the door for them.

"Thanks man." Nikolai smiled and gestured for Kaden to come in.

"What brings you here?" Garrett asked.

"Oh making the rounds introducing us as husbands now." Nikolai chuckled.

"Nice, how was the honey moon?" Garrett asked.

"It was amazin'. We had the whole island to ourselves." Kaden said with his accent.

"You got a southern man, brought him into my house and good god man." Garrett said.

"Why is everyone hitting on him?" Nikolai asked.

"Babe, its the accent." Kaden said in his southern voice and Nikolai groaned.

"Ugh, just stop." Nikolai complained but was laughing at the expression on Kaden's face.

"I'm glad it was amazing." Garrett said and sighed sadly.

"What's wrong man?" Nikolai questioned.

"Nothing." Garrett said.
"Liar?" Kaden said with his accent. He never stopped using it after Nikolai and him got married.

"I am two seconds from taking your husband from you cuz." Garrett laughed.

"I'm not that pretty." Kaden said.

"Nah babe...your beautiful." Garrett said and winked.

"GARRETT!" Nikolai yelled but it was playful. He hasn't really been that close to them but since Kaden's friend his a husband to the other cousin he became really close.

"I'll stop. I just have to get my mind to something else." Garrett said.

"Oh?" Nikolai inquired.

"Its nothing. I just have been hanging on a straight man for a while now." Garrett sighed.

"Wes?" Kaden asked. Both Nikolai and Garrett nodded.

"Garrett has had a liking to him since we had to go find you." Nikolai pointed out.

"Oh, that was horrible. I don't want to relive it. Still afraid of the dark." Kaden shuttered and his husband put his arm around him to comfort him.
"Yeah...so I will just I don't know be here or something. I don't want to chase because I don't want to terrify him. I just want to get to know him." Garrett said, Nikolai smiled coyly at Kaden and he nodded.

"Here." Nikolai said and handed him his phone to get Wes's number.

"Really?" Garrett asked confused.

"Yes." Nikolai said, "he needs his own person. He has never dated...ever...so this will be kind of like a if he likes guys or not." Nikolai shrugged.

"Weird and smart." Garrett said and saved Wes's number, "I will probably contact him later."

"You where stalking him..." Kaden deadpanned.