Chapter Nine-Wes's Adventure/Garrett's wants

Wes packed up and left in the middle of the night. He was going to be gone for awhile so hopefully with Cole there he can keep Garrett occupied. But, that seemed easier than done. Nikolai didn't even know half of the stuff Wes did. He sighed as he drove off into the night. His heart actually hurting, he never wanted to keep this part of him a secret but he had too for a little while longer then he would come clean but he was worried that Nikolai and everyone else he has grown fond of would turn away from him. Wes got to the airport and got onto the plane, his head with him but his heart with Garrett and possibly Cole.

Garrett woke up next to Cole. Cole was a beautiful little thing too. His brown hair a little long on the top and his honey eyes were just perfect but Wes's face jumped to his mind too. He couldn't really tell the difference between Cole and Wes.

"You are thinking." Cole said groggily.

"I was." Garrett admitted.

"About?" Cole asked curiously.

"You and Wes." Garrett said looking whimsical.

"Oh? Does a certain redhead fancy you?" Cole teased.
"Yes, but you do too. I am sorry I didn't believe you." Garrett sighed and looked over at Cole, "I should have but in my mind I didn't see you look so out of place."
"That's what happens when it was ecstasy." Cole said bitterly.
"I know. I should have just ripped him off of you." Garrett said bitterly.

"Well you thought I was just having fun." Cole snapped.
"Babe, seriously. Don't get worked up about it. Kaden is looking into it for you as a favor." Garrett said and brushed some hair back off of Cole's face. Before they kissed the door burst open with an agitated Nikolai.
"He is gone. Like without a trace gone! I can't even ping him!" Nikolai said.

"Who?" Cole asked.

"Wes." Kaden replied.

"What?" Garrett asked confused.
"Yeah, just gone. No note, nothing. Even his computer is gone. Like what the heck?!" Nikolai sputtered.
"I can try and trace him." Cole said.

"How?" Garrett asked curiously.

"I can hack. That is how I found Wes." Cole said in a duh tone.
"Really?!" Nikolai said hopeful.
Cole nodded and got out of bed. Thank god he wore pajama pants to bed. He walked over to his bag and grabbed his laptop out of it and started hacking into Wes's whereabouts.

"He is in Europe." Cole said, "but I don't think this is something that I can stomach." Cole turned the laptop to them and they read the most horrible and gruesome story about a couple of women and children. Nikolai was furious how was Wes a vigilante or whatever without telling him. He could wring his neck but right now Wes was radio silent.

In Europe Wes was looking for the Russian. He hated it but this is what paid him good money. Radio silence. He couldn't contact anyone about this. He took down the FBI's most wanted criminals. At home he was graduating to be a nurse but he was also the vigilante that the FBI called to help take out some of the worst criminals alive. He got set up in his hotel room and noticed that someone was trying to track him. His laptop was open and it indicated someone was trying to hack him he chuckled to himself and switched his laptop to dark mode. It was a safety feature that he could use so no one could hack him back.

"That little shit!" Garrett exclaimed.

"What?" Kaden asked.

"He is in dark mode." Cole sighed, "we can't track him anymore. Unless he wants us too. But, this is unsettling. He never told you guys anything about his life except for Nikolai. Garrett, are you sure you can trust him?"

"Not right now no. But, if he wants to be silent then fine." Garrett said upset and walked out. Cole just watched him leave and sigh.

"He is really different around the both of y'all." Kaden said.