Is this really goodbye?

Theo's POV:

Xavier had just left my office and went to get Tucker with the rest of the council. I turned my computer on and took a seat while it fired up. I jumped when my door flew open before Mason stepped in and he angrily slammed it shut behind him. He crossed his arms as he glared at me.

I pursed my lips and nodded. "I take it, you found my plate."

"Yup. I'm really not impressed right now."

"I... Wasn't hungry." I shrugged.

"No. You are hungry, you're just upset that I was mad at you."

"No, I'm not!" I protested.

"You have rules for a reason."

I screwed up my face and mocked him. I knew the moment I did it that it was the wrong choice, his eyes hardened into his Angry Daddy look. My eyes widened when he locked the office door. I scrambled to my feet and rushed towards the door to the bedroom connected to the office. If I could lock the door, it would give me time to escape through the window. I barely got the door opened before his hand circled my throat and he yanked me backwards into his chest. I grunted at the contact.

"Wrong choice, Baby."

"I know. I'm sorry."

His grip tightened around my throat. "Your sorry's are starting to not mean much. You keep doing it. Over and Over. I've been letting you get away with everything because I worried you couldn't handle being punished. After your little stunt today... I think a punishment is just what you need."

"Spanking me isn't going to do shit."

"Mm... Maybe not alone. Good thing you're all mine for the rest of the day. Now... We can do it right here or you can behave long enough to walk down the hall to our room."

My lip curled up in a snarl but I took a deep breath and clenched my fists to try to control myself. "I'll behave." I said between gritted teeth.

He chuckled darkly into my ear. "I'll believe that when I see it." He spun me so I could see him. "This is your last warning today."

"Got it." I snapped.

He raised an eyebrow but released me. "Our room. Now."

I sighed before stepping around him and stomping my way out of the room and to the door. I angrily made my way to our room. My eyes landed on the bed as I stepped in and I froze. I whipped around as Mason shut and locked the door.

"You are not chaining me to the goddamn bed." I growled.

He sent me an evil grin as he advanced towards me. I backed up away from him slightly startled. He suddenly snapped himself towards me and I stumbled back, landing on the bed partially. He hadn't done more than pretending that he was going to jump at me and I panicked. He bent over and before I could really even try to move my leg away he snapped the cuff around my ankle. It was attached to a silver chain that was long enough to move around the room but was anchored to the floor just under my side of the bed.

"Hmm... Look at that. I believe I just did."

I looked from him to my ankle and back. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Nope."

"What the fuck, Mason?"

"I'm done with the bullshit. Punishments are going to end up creative from here on out because spanking you is not enough on its own."

"So, I'm just gonna be fucking chained up in here every time you think I fucking deserve it?" I snapped.

"YES! When you constantly put yourself at fucking risk by inserting yourself into shit that doesn't involve you and you don't follow the rules and God fucking Damn it, if you can't do the bare fucking minimum of taking care of yourself and eat some fucking food, this is going to happen again. If I have to chain you in here to make sure you sleep, eat, shower, I will. If I have to hold you down and fucking feed you every goddamn meal, I will!"