That's it?

AN: 

Hey guys! I've been seeing quite a few reads on these past few chapters, Don't forget to star and/or comment. Comments with feedback on your thoughts about the chapter is what helps me with knowing if the story is going good. If you also see any typos or anything like that feel free to point it out! Thank you all for reading!!

-Lesly

Theo's POV:

Dad pushed the door open and I cautiously stepped in, clocking Mason freezing from where he had been pacing, my Father standing up from the couch, Margo sitting on the coffee table, looked up from her supplies and watched me. Hell, even Becky was in here sitting in our recliner. My Dad nudged me.

"Come on. Everyone's gonna see it anyway. You need to clean them and you may need stitches."

I winced as Mason's eyes widened. I let my Dad lead me over to my couch and cautiously lowered myself into the seat in front of Margo. She nodded and pulled some gloves on.

"Alright, let's see what we are working with."

I squirmed slightly before I clenched my jaw and grabbed the bottom of my shorts. I pulled them up and exposed my thigh. Margo took a deep breath, Becky gasped and covered her mouth, Mason swore under his breath, my Dad put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed, and my Father swore before throwing something. I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Alright... I don't know how you managed to stop the bleeding but unless you consent to your Dad giving you blood, you're going to need stitches."

I was going to deny it. Simply for the fact that I felt like I needed the pain and the reminder of what I did but when I opened my eyes my Father was standing there looking so hopeful and so hurt over what he was seeing that I hesitated. I swallowed while locking eyes with my Father. I nodded to him.

"Okay." I whispered.

"Okay. I need to clean this first. His blood should heal your cold, too."

I nodded once. "Yeah. I know. I'll be supercharged for the day... at least until my human DNA kills off his blood."

"If I could change your DNA, I would. It doesn't make you any less of a werewolf."

"No... I would say the fact that I'm an Alpha and I only have to shift once a month doe- OW! Little warning doc." I growled, clenching my fist.

"Sorry. Didn't think you needed one, being so focused on disrespecting yourself." She quipped.

"Wow. Appreciate that."

I tensed up as she cleaned the wounds.

"What did you use?" She asked

"Uhm... A hunting knife."

"The one from grandpa?" My Dad asked.

I sighed and covered my face with my arm, leaning my head back. "Yeah. It's in the drawer in the bathroom."

"You never closed our bond.... How did you do this without me feeling it?"

My Father snorted. "I think Parker can handle that one."

I growled. "Don't fucking start a fight. Dad didn't show me how to do it. I figured it out. It's really no different than closing off my link to the rest of the pack. I find what I want to shut off in my mind and I close the door. I'm sorry."

"You are not allowed to do that anymore. I know what it feels like now. I'll know."

I nodded. "Okay."