Stop staring at me.

Theo's POV

I woke up a little over an hour after Mason and I had fallen asleep. I just laid there, taking in Mason's face. He looked so relaxed and young. He was only 21 but when he was sleeping he looked even younger. I kept my body still because I didn't want to wake him up but I greedily took in his face and his muscles. I still couldn't believe he was mine.

"Mm.. Stop staring at me." He mumbled.

I chuckled. "Not staring. Admiring."

He cracked one eye open. "Same difference."

"No. I'm just admiring how handsome you are. It's still hard to believe you're mine sometimes."

"Same here." He rolled onto his back and pressed a hand to his head.

I sat up. "You okay?"

He nodded. "Headache. It started this morning but wasn't too bad."

"You take anything?"

"No, it wasn't bad enough for that. Apparently I shouldn't have napped though." He squeezed his eyes shut.

"I'll grab you some tylenol and water. Mind if I check your blood sugar?" I started out of bed.

"Yeah.. that's fine." he mumbled.

He turned back on his side and curled up, his face twisted in pain. I climbed out of bed and headed over to the mini fridge. I grabbed a water bottle out of it before grabbing his finger stick kit and the bottle of tylenol out of the basket that sat on top. I quickly got back to the bed and grabbed two tylenol from the bottle.

"Here, Babe."

He pushed himself up onto his elbow and took the pills. While he popped them into his mouth I cracked the water bottle open. I handed the bottle to him and he washed the pills down before handing it back to me. He laid back down and pulled the pillow he had been using over his eyes.

"I'm gonna check your blood sugar now."

"Mhm." He hummed.

I quickly got everything set up, cleaned his finger before I stuck it and while I waited for the numbers to show, I cleaned up everything. When it beeped, I looked at it.

"Alright, you're a tad low but it's about lunch time so that will do it. You think you're up for some food?"

He made a non-commital noise and didn't move. I sat on the bed again and leaned over to press a kiss against his bare shoulder.

"I can bring something up." I whispered.

His hand found my wrist and he squeezed gently. "Thanks."

"Try to nap some more."

I let a small smile slip on my face as he gave me a thumbs up. I quickly slid my sweatpants back up my legs before pulling my socks and shoes back on and heading out. I made it down the stairs and went to the dining room where I almost walked into my Dad who was carrying Kela.

"Oh, just the man I was looking for." He smiled at me. "Feeling better?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Mason's got a headache though. What's up?"

"I think someone is getting hungry."

I looked down at Kela and chuckled as she was clearly looking for something and rooting around. "I would say so. While I feed her, can you make Mase a plate?"

"Of course."

I took Kela from him and winced as I first got her latched. My nipples were super sore and my right one that had to be reattached was feeling worse than the other.