Ow...

Theo's POV:

I groaned as I slowly woke up and pushed my face into the pillow more. I stretched my arm out onto Mason's side and when I didn't feel him I pushed myself up to look. I winced and laid back down grabbing my lower back.

"Fuck... Ow.." I groaned.

I carefully pushed myself up, avoiding sitting on my ass. As I stood, a note caught my attention. I picked it up.

"Dora... ;)

Went for a run. Meet me for lunch at 1230?

-Mase"

I clicked my tongue and shook my head. I looked at the time. 5 minutes till 1230. I walked with a slight limp over to the closet and pulled out some clothes. I slipped a pair of boxer briefs on, a pair of black shorts, and as I went to slip my shirt on I caught sight of myself in the closet mirror.

"No, he fucking didn't...."

My entire torso was covered in hickeys... well not entirely but where he had spent most of his ministrations. My pecs, my nipples, my neck, my collarbones. All of which could be hidden... the ones on my neck by my jaw and mark couldn't be. On my Jaw was a very dark hickey, just below it on my neck was another purple hickey, and right above my mark was a dark red hickey. I slipped on the shirt.

"I'm gonna kill him." I mumbled to myself as I made my way over to my shoes and slipped on a pair of vans. "I am going to fucking kill him."

I left my room and gingerly made my way down the stairs. I was hoping that the lunch crowd had thinned by now but I knew for sure that my Dads and siblings would be in there. Hopefully, with Jackson having turned 18 and Penny returning home for it, there will be better news than me getting laid.

I rounded into the dining room and breathed a sigh or relief, everyone was hovering around Penny and talking excitedly. Mason stood next to Apollo. I headed over to the food and grabbed a plate. I looked over the options while trying to figure out what I could eat standing up. I settled on a few slices of pizza before going and grabbing a monster out of the drink fridge. I desperately needed caffeine.

There was a loud gasp from next to me before a hand pushed my jaw up. "Are those Hickies?"

I let out a huff of air and closed my eyes for a second as all talking ceased.

"Thanks, Pen. SO glad you're home."

I turned my head and looked at her.

She scoffed. "Oh please, you love me. Besides you know I come bearing gifts, one being your favorite Uncle."

"Bold of you to assume I have a favorite uncle."

"I'm your only uncle, Dude." Derek protested.

I chuckled.

"So... Hickies?"

I rolled my eyes. "I do have a mate."

"Last I heard he couldn't touch you."

"Things change."

"That quickly?" She smirked.

"Any news about Jackson?"

"Nice change of subject but yes, they are indeed mates, like you suspected."

"Good. Now he doesn't have to leave home."

"He would have been fine. He's not incapable."

I snapped my head back to her. "I never said he was. He just doesn't deal with adjustments in his routine. Getting to have his mate and stay here was best for everyone involved."