Will you just stop it?

Theo's POV:

I squeezed my eyes shut with a groan as the light registered in my brain. My head was pounding. Being an Alpha it takes a lot to get hungover so the fact that I was, is telling. I turned my head into the pillow making me lay on my stomach and that's when the body heat and the sparks of the person next to me registered. I pushed myself up and took in Mason sleeping with his back to me. We only had contact because of me moving. I didn't remember anything past dinner last night.

I bit my lip as I took in his bare back. I may not have been gay but I could appreciate the male physique and the man sleeping in front of me was well defined and beyond sexy. I felt the urge to run my fingers down his back and wanted to lick his muscles, all of them, all the way down to h- NO! I shook my head to rid myself of my thoughts.

"No, Theodore, don't even go there. Forget about how warm and safe he felt last night, how hard yet soft his body felt pressed against mine. Damn it!"

I quickly got out of bed and went into the bathroom locking the door behind me. My brain was being really unhelpful and was helping my wolf paint wonderful images of us sliding together naked. Our bodies would slot together perfectly. I let out another groan as I hardened. I turned the shower on and stripped out of my boxers before stepping into the cold stream. My wolf, Titus, wouldn't stop sending me images, and the cold water was doing nothing for my raging hard on.

I turned it so it was warm and bit my lip. This was so wrong. I slowly wrapped my hand around myself and stroked upwards, letting out a slight moan.

Mason pinning me down by my neck and plunging his tongue into my mouth....

Mason licking down my chest to my nipples...

Being fingered open...

My leg propped up on his shoulder as he thrusted into me...

Being held down as he came inside me...

I moaned loudly on accident as I came all over my own hand.

"Ugh.. Fuck" I whispered to myself.

I quickly washed myself before getting out of the shower. I needed to get out of this room and away from him and his stupidly delicious scent. Preferably before I do something even more stupid. I dried myself off and took clothes out of the duffle that now sat on the counter. I froze. I don't remember seeing it on the counter when I came into the bathroom. I rushed through getting dressed before I ripped the bathroom door open. Mason laid down staring at the ceiling while fully dressed. My face flamed as I realized what had just happened. He totally had caught me pleasuring myself.

"Hey, I just have to go to the bathroom and then we can go get some breakfast. Your phone went off when you were in the shower." He said, sitting up and looking at me.

My face burned even more as I nodded. "Okay."

He stood up and walked closer to me. I moved out of the way to the bathroom but he still stopped in front of me. I held my breath.

"You should take colder showers, you're awfully flushed." He smirked.

I clenched my jaw. "Fuck off."

He chuckled and stepped into the bathroom as I went and grabbed my phone. I had a text from Apollo that they were all down at breakfast. I closed my eyes and took five deep breaths. Reminding myself I was okay and I could breathe. Something Tara was working really hard on me with. I tensed briefly as a hand fell onto my lower back.

"Are you hungry?"

My eyes flashed open and instead of answering him I simply stepped onto the bed and hopped off on the other side before leaving the room. Mason clicked his tongue but I ignored him and kept going. He didn't catch up with me until I was already at the food table.