44

»Third Person's POV«

He woke up. Was it a nightmare?

Fuck no, it wasn't. If it was, then why was his damn back hurting like mother-fucking hell. His gaze landed on his arm.

There were only three, surprisingly and confusingly. If his father wanted to punish him, why not give more?

But he was thankful, even a vampire can't survive so much pain. At least, that's what he thinks.

"2 hits, 4 minutes of whipping, 1 more hit, and finally 3 cuts." He repeated. Thankfully, the pain didn't hurt as much as earlier, good thing vampires heal very fast.

He put on the shirt he wore when he was with Y/N, the one that she gave him on his stay. He actually loved it, simply because she gave it to him.

Noticing the bruises and cuts on his arm, he put on a jacket.

Of course, when he went out of his room, his brothers realized Teddy wasn't with him. Laito and Ayato were the first ones.

"Where's that stupid bear of yours?" Ayato asked him.

It stung, but he didn't let it show. "I grew over it. I thought having a bear was childish." He monotonously said, deciding on that moment that it will be the lie that escapes his lips whenever they ask him that question.

"The old man left by the way. Says he'll be back next week." Laito informed them. "Honestly, why would you even want attention from him? We were better off without him."

He wanted to shout, to shout at Laito for thinking that it was all just a damn game. To shout because of the damn pain he was feeling.

But he didn't have the energy to, he was too tired and hurt. "Whatever, don't bother me." He grumbled, getting away from his two annoying brothers.