14

You pushed away the pile of homework you were doing on your bed.

"Fuck homework." You sighed as you slammed your face in a pillow. "Fuck the school, fuck my life, fuck my best friend, fuck the police, and fuck Kanato."

"I would gladly let you."

You jumped. It was him. It was the man you were waiting for weeks. "Kanato fucking Sakamaki, how did you..how did you.."

You looked at him and observed him. He was so different from what he looked like weeks earlier. He was thinner and dirtier. His clothes were ragged. Even his bear was dirty. "Kanato you look like shit."

"I know." He quietly replied. "Y/N...I need a place to crash."

Your eyes widened at his request. "But my parents might catch us."

"They won't." He said. He looked so desperate. "I need somewhere to sleep."

It took awhile before you answered. "Fine. How long?"

"Maybe two days?" He walked towards your bed, but you immediately stopped him.

"Oy, clean up first." You ordered. "I'll get you clothes."

He frowned. "Where would I go?"

"You know the bathroom right?"

"Oh, yeah." He scratched his nape. "I'll go in already."

He was so quiet, something was wrong. You were about to ask when he went inside and shut the bathroom door.

You sighed and went to your older brother's room. He was in college so some of his clothes were still packed in his closet.

"Keith, wow." You muttered as you dug into his closet. Dozens of magazines were in the very bottom, every single one of them had girls who were wearing cloths instead of actual clothes. "Disgusting as fuck."

You got the things you need and quickly went back to your room, only to be met by Kanato who's hair was wet and only had a towel.

"You know staring at me won't dress me up." He chuckled. The words were extremely familiar, when you remembered it was like what he said in prison.

You threw him the clothes, blushing hard. "I have homework to do."

"And I'm distracting you, right." He put on the clothes, which were a bit large for him. "Sleep beside me?"

Wanting to skip your homework, you agreed. You quickly lied down beside him, earning a chuckle. "Eager, huh?"

"No, I hate homework." You replied.

You received no reply. You looked beside you, only to see Kanato sleeping soundly.

'He must be tired.' You thought. 'The questions can wait.'

It wasn't long before you joined him in slumber.

-----

The fucking prince has arrived

Did you miss him? 😆😁

Course you did, am i right or am i left 😋😋😋

Same goal as chapter 12, 20 votes and 5 comments before the next chap 👍🏻👍🏻

-KT