15

You woke up to an empty space beside you. You sat up rubbing your eyes. Kanato's rugged clothes were still there, and so was Teddy.

You opened the bathroom door but Kanato wasn't there. 'Where the fuck is he?' You thought worriedly.

Your worries end when you see a note on your bedside table.

"Take care of Teddy or else" The note said. It was obvious that it was Kanato who wrote it. You grabbed the bear. It was still the same after so many months.

Your phone beeped, it was a message from Y/F/N.

"Im coming there in a second." She texted. Sure enough, your best friend barged into your room before you could hide Kanato's clothes and Teddy.

"Who-who let you in?" You asked, startled as you tried to push the clothes under the covers.

"I'm practically family to you and your parents, Y/N." She said. Thankfully she didn't notice the clothes, but it was Teddy she caught. "Isn't that..."

"No!" You exclaimed a bit to quickly. She looked at you suspiciously. "Dad got this for me."

"That's the fugitive's bear." She said firmly. "He came here didn't he. Is he still here?"

You knew Y/F/N couldn't be persuaded into changing her mind when she's set on one thing so you only sighed. "No, he's not here anymore. And his name is Kanato, not fugitive."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever, same thing." She got the bear and chucked it to the other side of the room.

"Hey!" You got Teddy again and hugged him tightly. "Don't hurt Teddy!"

"For fuck's sake, Y/N. Stop playing around. Logan and Thomas are waiting at the mall." She said as she opened your closet and got some clothes for you to wear.

Logan and Thomas

You completely forgot about the hangout today. It wasn't like you'd really remember, you had other important things in your mind.

"Quickly, they're impatient." Y/F/N said as she pushed you into the bathroom to change.

-----

first things first,

so apparently some people weren't happy with the goals

don't worry, it's actually only temporary and i was actually going to call it off today. i just needed some time to finish drafting the whole part 2

im sorry if some of you got pissed, but its cool now since im done drafting 2413: The Fugitive

im also sorry if this was sort of a filler, so to make up for it, i'll double update today 😁😁😁😁😁😁

-KT