25

"Y/F/N!"

"Woah, you're smiling right now. And I can tell it's not a fake one."

You smiled even wider. The depression quickly slipped away ever since you heard it last night.

"Who wouldn't smile, oh my god." You tried to stop grinning and being giddy but it was no use.

"It's about Kanato, isn't it?" She rolled her eyes, but in a playful manner. She finally accepted that you really loved the guy, so she tried to be happy about it.

"Mhm, guess what?"

"What?"

"He's free!" You clapped your hands joyfully. "I heard that his dad bailed him-"

"Who's free?" A certain boy asked. His voice was annoying as ever.

"It's none of your business." You sneered at him. "Logan."

You've been cold and mean to him for the past weeks. But he never stopped pestering you.

"Aw, anyway, I'm inviting you guys to a party-"

"We can't come Logan, I'm sorry." You immediately cut him off. You didn't notice but Y/F/N was glaring at you.

"Oh, okay. Well, see you." He said awkwardly before walking away. You rolled your eyes before looking at your best friend only to see her scowling.

"What?"

"You're always being a bitch whenever Logan appears." She commented. "Lay off the guy, Y/N. He didn't know that your boyfriend was sent to jail because of him. I think you should even thank him. If he never reported Kanato, you would've never met."

"He's made life hard for Kanato though." You countered.

"How would you know if he hadn't experienced it harder before?"

You stayed quiet. "Okay, fine I'll be nice to Logan next time." You sighed. "Now can I continue to tell you about what happened last night?"

When she nodded in reply, you quickly told her every detail, not missing anything.

——-

First chapter's up :D

Hope you guys like it :)

Vote/Comment/Fan XD

-KT