37

Still heartbroken with what happened yesterday, you didn't want to go to school.

Yet your parents forced you to, leaving you no choice but to follow.

The classes started and as usual everyone was noisy and everyone still thought you were his girlfriend. Girls still gave you death glares.

Logan also didn't come near you, which was something good.

You didn't see the triplets, which was another good thing.

But when lunch came, everyone was talking in hushed whispers. Was there another new student who came? Perhaps the three are already lame for them. Or maybe his 3 more brothers are here, you remembered that he said he had 5.

Your heart burned. Damn the memories.

"Have you heard about Kanato-"

"Oh my god, I hope he's okay."

'I guess they heard about our break up.' You thought sadly. Yet the funny thing was, no one was glaring at you, for breaking one of their sweethearts' heart.

But you told yourself that they might be ignoring you know since you weren't his girlfriend anymore.

That's when Ayato and Laito, the other brother, came into your view. They were looking alarmed as they frantically searched for something, or someone.

They started to walk in your direction. Thinking that they were looking for someone else, you walked toward them too. But when you tried to pass, they didn't let you.

"Come on, I want to eat lunch." You said quietly.

"You need to see Kanato-"

"I'm not his girlfriend anymore." You told them.

At first they gaped at you, but Laito got his composure first. "You're not his girlfriend anymore but you're still the only person whom he deeply cares about."

"Yes, that's why you'll be able to convince him." Ayato added.

"Convince him?" You asked, confused.

"Convince him to tell us why he did what he did and to stop."

"Which is what? Bite another person in public and go to jail? I'm not going to convince him. Maybe he wants to find another girlfriend that's why he did that-"

"Y/N believe me, we wouldn't go to you if he ever did that." Laito cut you off. "He's hurting himself Y/N. You're the only one who can stop him."

His words sent your blood cold. "He what?" You exclaimed.

"I know that's why you're coming with us whether you like it or not." Ayato grabbed your arm.

The surroundings suddenly became different. You were suddenly in the school's clinic.

And lying on one of the beds, is a shirtless, yet extremely bruised, Kanato.

-----

Hope the non existent AN (authors note) was able to help give off some kind of mysterious vibe in the previous chapter (tho i know i failed)

The updates btw, won't be everyday anymore. it might be after 2-3 days or if ive got free time (which i now rarely have), the next day

And there will be more Third Person POVs so the AN will disappear for awhile :(

-KT