26

"Surprise."

Your eyes widened when you came face to face with your fetcher, Keith. He was leaning against his car with a lazy expression.

"You could've been more happier." You chuckled.

"Well I never planned on stopping by here to fetch you in the first place, why should I be?"

You hit him on the shoulder, hard. "Fuck off Keith." You said as he groaned in an over exaggerated way.

"Hmph, so mean." He mumbled before getting in his car. You were about to open the back door when Keith told you to sit in the shotgun.

"That was unexpected. I honestly thought you weren't going to let me sit here." You commented once inside the car.

"I don't want to be some kind of driver, no my looks aren't just fit for a low level." He struck a pose as he started the ignition, making you flicker his head.

"Looks my ass, you're not handsome." You rolled your eyes. In truth, he's actually really charming, why would he even have a fan base if he wasn't?

"Oh really? Your friend and your school mates say otherwise." He grinned.

Y/F/N used to have a massive crush on him before he went to college. When Keith was on his senior year and was the school's ace in basketball, you could say she was the president of his fan club. Thomas only came in the picture after he consoled her when she found out Keith had a girlfriend in college.

"Anyway, I wasn't supposed to talk to you about my fan club." He started to say.

"Let me guess, you weren't originally going to talk to me?"

"Not quite right." He chuckled, but after doing so, he quickly became serious. "Mom told me not to talk to you about jails and such, why?"

-----

Sorry if it was late 😞

And sorry if it was like a filler

-KT