29

"So this is reason why our brother begged our father to change to this school?" The red head spoke up, looking you up and down.

"You can't deny that she's hot though." The other guy said, licking his lips. "Her scent's so fucking delicious-"

"Shut up, both of you. She's mine." Kanato growled at them.

"You fucking dragged us here and we don't have a share?" The red head exclaimed.

"I didn't drag you both here Ayato. Remember that." He sneered. "She's mine and mine alone."

You could feel everyone surrounding you fall in despair and hate you. How could they not when the 3 new students, who are so hot, are all over you?

"Y/N I need to talk to you." Kanato said, standing up and pulling you.

The crowd parted ways as you passed them. All the girls were glaring at you, some of them mouthing to you 'die'.

When you looked to the side of the guys, it was quite the opposite. All of them were mad at Kanato instead.

Kanato, however, paid no mind to them. He simply went past everyone until you ended up in the school field.

"You're still frozen?" He asked, smiling slightly.

You returned to him that smile with a wider one before hugging him tightly. You didn't notice but he flinched slightly. "I cannot fucking believe that you are here right in front of me."

"I told you, I'll meet you again." He said.

There was something wrong in that statement, you noticed it quickly. "We'll meet you again." You corrected. Your gaze landed on his arms, he wasn't hugging Teddy. "Wait, where's Teddy?"

He stayed quiet and you immediately picked up that something was wrong. Teddy was something that he would never leave. "Kanato where is he?"

"I grew over it. I thought having a bear was childish." He quietly told you.

It was an obvious lie, you knew it. Yet you didn't get to question him because bell rang again, your break was over.

"I have to go Y/N, my father will be looking for me. I'll see you next week." His tone was still quiet, as if he was hiding something. Nonetheless, he was gone once you blinked.

-----

Asdfghjkl Teddy's gone 😭😭😭

And somethings wrong with kanato

-KT