39

»Third Person's POV«

He lied down on his back, staring at the gray ceiling. It's been weeks since the last time he stared at it.

If he was being honest, he didn't really care if he was caught again by the police. He knew he was going to be back here sooner or later.

But what he didn't expect is when he heard voices. Voices that he hadn't heard in a very long time yet it still had its familiarity.

"I thought I'd be the first one to be charged with sexual harassment."

"I thought so too."

He sat up and saw his two brothers, Ayato and Laito. "What finally changed your firm minds to bail me?"

"Just so you know, we still hadn't changed our minds yet." Ayato told him.

"You're lucky we actually tagged along with him or you'll get a handful." Laito said.

"So you've come to visit me?" Kanato lied on his back again. "Like you actually care about me."

"Oh we do."

A new voice came into the conversation. It sent him chills. "What are you doing here?"

"We came to bail you." His father replied.

"Bail me?" He looked at his two brothers who were avoiding his gaze. He couldn't help but smirk to himself. 'Still hadn't changed their minds yet, my ass.' He thought.

"Yes, but don't think that you're off."

A policeman suddenly came into the room and he found himself wishing that it was his girlfriend's father. But it wasn't and it was one of those policemen he didn't give a shit about.

"Free again, 2413." The policeman grumbled as he opened the door. "Just because you're rich, you have the power and everything."

He didn't say anything to the guy while his handcuffs were being taken off. He only spoke when the guy rambled about Y/N's father.

"Y/L/N wasn't pleased when he found out, said you had to go to jail because you were in his house, trying things with his daughter." The man said. "I think you should stay in jail too, that girl's like my second daughter."

"If she's your second daughter, then would you know what school she's going to?" He asked, hoping for his idea to work.

"Of course, she's going to the school near the park." The guy replied.

He smiled to himself. "Thanks." He muttered.

Unknown to him, his brothers and father was listening to the conversation. "You're a free man again, 2413." The policeman stepped out of the cell as did he.

"I don't think so." He heard his father mutter.