22

"Why the hell would they do that?"

"They said I was only going to be a dishonorable thing that happened to them, since I was the first one to land in jail." He gritted his teeth as he replied. "Tch, that's also partly why I had to stay for three months."

"But couldn't they just, scold you or something?"

"Oh they did. This is just some kind of treatment they liked to give to me as well."

"So that's why staying at your house wasn't an option. Why don't you stay at-"

"If you're going to ask why not stay at a hotel, then I can't because it's not easy to disguise when you've got purple hair that everyone knows." He said as he put on a different game. "This is about zombies right?"

You looked up to the TV screen and saw the start of your favorite game play. "Aw, I wanted to play that."

"Then play with me."

"But it's only one player."

"Oh."

Comfortable silence came. You had this one question on your mind but you decided not to ask it.

"Does the guy you hung out with go to your school?" He asked as he leaned beside you.

"Yeah." You replied. "I really didn't know about him, I'm sorry."

"Well you can't change the past right?"

"Yeah, I know." You said, before muttering. "I can't believe Y/F/N's setting me up with him. Ugh, I'll tell her to stop tomorrow."

"You'd better." He told you. "Why would she set you up anyway, didn't I introduce myself as your boyfriend?"

His question sent excitement burning in you. He was really considering himself as your boyfriend?

"I don't even know either." You sighed, trying your hardest to conceal that smile that was fighting it's way up to your face. "But I keep telling her to stop."

It was the end of the conversation. You put your head on his shoulder as you watched him play, smiling to yourself.

You couldn't wish for more right now. Both of you were in a good mood, eating something sweet, and playing video games.

But nothing lasts forever, soon your happiness was replaced by the opposite.

"What the hell are you doing with my daughter?!"

-----

asdfghjkl i missed updating

and seeing your comments and votes 😁😁😁😁 (even if it was just two days)

even if im like supposed to sleep right now, im like..

"nooooo, im going to wattpad to update and read oneshots, yes thats what ill do" 😂😂😂

anyway, your dad caught you! what'll you do?

-KT